Minimum number of players required for Firelands 25 man

as the title says, i'm just wondering what the minimum number of people you would need for Firelands 25 would be.
    Basically we are running 2x 10 man groups quite happily at the moment, and we are debating trying to merge this into a 25 man for the added loot drops. However at the moment our maximum number of raiders would be around the region of 22 people.

So mmo champs, does anyone have any experience with this? How many people minimum. what level of Dps. How many tanks/healer vs number of Dps to get the kills.

Thanks in advance for any assistence.

Deleted
    Well, they nerfed everything by 15%, so raiding now with 21-22 players should have similar difficulty to using 25 players pre-nerf.

Of course, you also have more gear than early progression, so I guess 18-20 players in current (near-391) gear could be similar to the initial difficulty of progression.

Thanks for the information, we went in tonight with 19 and managed 3 down (baleroc would have been a kill but tank DC threw us off)

for anyone else interested in this, the only boss we struggled with was Bethtiliac due to the lack of DPs (we rolled with 4 healers 3 tanks on that fight, rest DPS) we had a fair ammount of taunts and slows, However still struggled to down the adds quick enough.

What did the third tank do on Beth for you? Don't remember ever needing 3 tanks.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

If all those people are 7/7 experienced and what not, normals at least should be no problem. I don't have any 25 man experience myself since ICC though, so I can't tell you the specifics. Personally I'd try to pick up a few pugs to fill in the gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Blada View Post
    What did the third tank do on Beth for you? Don't remember ever needing 3 tanks.
    A slight overlap on the drones (about 10 seconds) just helped negate the damage a little. in all honisty we could have proberbly done without looking back at it.

Most of our team have 6/7 comfortably with a fair few having 7/7 and some heroic experience. It was a nice challenge to deal with the bosses with a reduced number and definetly something i would reccomend to guilds who run say 2x10 mans for some extra legendary mats (helped our boomkin and myself get a bit closer- hes almost done with cinders and im about to finish deligate)