Deleted

Thomson Gateway TG789vn

I have a Thomson TG789vn Gateway.

Everytime i try to Zone i get stuck on loading screen.

I have tried to following without success.

Call my ISP.
    Turn off firewall.
    Open ALL ports.
    Disable Firewall in the gateway.
    Open all the ports for basicly EVERYTHING in my computer.

Provider: Telia
    Gateway: Thomson Gateway TG789vn.

Don't even dare tell me it's the something else then this router,
    I have several friends with the excatly same Gateway who got the excatly same problem,
    I have also read several threads wher people got the some problem.

What to do? This is driving me nuts, I can't do Arena anymore, I can't do Rated Bg's anymore, I can't raid, I can't do nothing!

Anyone who got a solution? Iam going insane,
    Ther is 2 options,

Buy a new Gateway witch i can't do cuz my dad refuses to buy a new one.
    Buy Smoothping a wow tunnelvision program witch is 5$ witch i can't do either cuz i don't have acess to Visa card.

Any other solution?
    I have tried almost everything to get this working... No success.

Mod Note: I changed the topic title for you. There was no need to create a second thread. - Cilraaz
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-10-26 at 06:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodjo View Post
    Don't even dare tell me it's the something else then this router
    I have a foot. I have foot pain. Other people have feet and pain. Feet cause pain. Correlation does not imply causation.

Have you disabled your addons? Have you cleared your WoW caches (both \<WoW>\Cache and \<WoW\Data\Cache)? Have you tried running a repair on your WoW installation? You're complaining of hanging at load screens. Load screens have more to do with your local setup (pulling data from cache/MPQs, re-arranging data in memory, etc) than they do with your external connection. Troubleshooting your client may go a long way to helping.

I'm not an expert, but it doesn't really sound like a router problem. I only say that because you opened the ports and still had problems...just seems...weird...
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-10-26 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    It is mate.. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    This shit has been driving me crazy for a few months. You can read more about it here http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/121...dningsproblem/

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I'm not an expert, but it doesn't really sound like a router problem. I only say that because you opened the ports and still had problems...just seems...weird...

Everyone i know in sweden has this problem, it's IMPOSSIBLE to do arenas, either it's you or your partner who dcs which happens every 2/3rd arena match. It's the router

Yea, I went through that thread he linked a bit and saw that it must be the router lol...that's a pretty shitty issue

I didn't really see any solid fixes in that thread either, other than just get a new router.

Deleted
    I have a foot. I have foot pain. Other people have feet and pain. Feet cause pain. Correlation does not imply causation.
    I happen to agree with Cilraaz, try what he suggests it may highlight something else entirely

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

Deleted
    As I said in his other thread it has nothing to do with the game client or anything like that, it's the ports in the router itself that wont let conections trought, this problem is around in other games aswell, for example I can't host servers because of this. Even though I have forwarded the ports correctly, the thomson hardware is faulty and there's nothing you can do to fix this atm. I've tried almost everything that came to my mind and nothing has yet to work.

I got the same problem. It got nothing to do with the router. It's the modem.

What's your version on it?

I got 8.8.B.6 and it's causing alot of problems for me. My friend got the same machine but he has 8.8.B.9 and no problems in wow

Deleted
    I got 8.8.b.9 and got the problem, it's varying for some people, there wouldn't be a problem though if you could set the thing up as only a modem (it's a modem and a router) and have a normal router behind it, but that is completly out as it's impossible to create a DMZ in the Thomson gateway