10+ Year Old Account

Honorable kills: Alliance - Horde

Last week I started to farm some honorable kills for my 25k achivement so I decided to do a lot of battlegrounds.
    Every single battleground I've done, no matter if it was a win or a lose, the horde had at least 2x as many honorable kills as alliance.

Is it because horde usually has more healers, because they play more offensive while alliance run away like chickens or are alliance players just terrible?

I'm just getting sick of doing battlegrounds for 20 hk while I see horde getting 200+ hk in a single av >.>

Deleted
    i hav a horde feral and an alliance ele shaman, who i play daily, and there aren't more healers on either side. and i don't notice the HK thing.

Remember with healers: you'll notice them whoever they're healing if they're on the other team, but you'll only notice yours if they heal you.

It is always the complete opposite for me. Therefore, the answer is no and your thoughts are invalidated. It's just how it goes.

Depends on the day really, sometimes you'll be getting those 200hks next day you'll be getting 20hks

Yea that's because us hordes run around like idiots going for anykill we see instead of trying to win the BG. And we rarely have good healers.

Honor kills are sick to get. Go world PVP, aka gank at tb or molten front, everyday. Queue for everytb you possibly can, and when you're in BGs stand near others to leech kills, forget winning.

I think you're exaggerating when it comes to twice as many kills when Alliance won.

Almost always, the side with the most kills (especially when it goes near x2) is the winner.

If nobody can kill the other side, it's pretty obvious they won.

(Do not quote me and say oh there was this one time where you did win, I do not care. Fact the matter is, it is pretty much always determined by who has the most kills. See for yourself.)
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Deleted
    It al depends on what server you are on and what time of day you play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heasy1 View Post
    It al depends on what server you are on and what time of day you play.
    no and yes, servers are less limited these days but time of day basicaly determines if your bg is full of unemployed people who play a lot of wow (work/school hours) or kids ( after school ends till bed time) or those raiders on rest for the night ( "prime time" raiding time ) ofc no one is locked into those time frames but as a general view it is about right and can change how often you win/lose as often kids are alliance but thats not to say some kids are skilled it's to say "on average" they suck

Deleted
    Horde isn't better than Alliance. Alliance isn't better than Horde. Horde doesn't ALWAYS have more healers than Alliance. Alliance doesn't ALWAYS have more healers than Horde. Alliance and Horde's play style hardly differs at ALL, it all depends on how lucky or unlucky you are with the team mates you get.

These threads are tiresome.