10+ Year Old Account

Custom made MoP talent trees

There was no other thread about custom made MoP talents so i thought i'd be the first to make one.
    The point of this thread is to discuss custom made talents, discuss about their mechanics, ideeas, how they fit in or don't.

So everyone that wants to make a custom tree can post it here, single talent ideeas are welcome too.
    You can post trees made with wartools, or you can just write them here the old fashioned way.

If you like or do not like the mechanics of a talent then you can suggest how to improve it, remember numbers are not important but the principle is.
    All in all the scope is to have fun and make talents that you'd like to have in-game.
    I guess i'll start with the one i just made:

http://www.war-tools.com/t73542.html

How to read the tree: first fill in the talents with the W symbol on them, after that you can select any of the 3 adiacent talents, remember don't be greedy, and pick just one :P. The talent tree is the one in the middle, the skills on the side are because of the Lvl 75 or "tier 5" talent, Balance of Judgment, wich shows how hand spells are altered when you activate it.

I hope you enjoy reading the talents as much as i enjoyed creating them, some are the same, some are new and some are slightly altered or improved.
    Last edited by Rayzen17; 2011-10-27 at 01:02 PM. Reason: spelling and formating