[H] Death Dealers (Haomarush) - Currently recruiting ALL!

Death Dealers is a casual raiding guild currently seeking more members to solidify our 10 man raiding group. We have cleared BWD, BoT, TotFW, and are 1/7 in Firelands at the moment, and are looking for players that simply want to see progression. At the moment we are in need of all classes, but desire:

-Tanks (Prot warrior preferred, but will take any)
    -Healers (Shaman, Paladin, but again will take any)

We are an incredibly laid back group that enjoys the game, and we often run old dungeons and raids simply for the fun of it. The guild was built by friends and continues to uphold that mentality, meaning that we will not accept anyone who is prone to elitism and immaturity. The bottom line is that we want to raid and enjoy progression, HOWEVER, at a more leisurely pace than most guilds. If we eventually cultivate enough strong members, things may change and our raiding may become more of a focal point. At the moment, though, our goal is to build a solid and dependable team.

If this sounds like a guild you would be interested in joining, please SEND ME A PM. We can discuss details via private messages.

Deleted

I would like to participate in your guild! :)

Im new to the forum so i can't message you...
    Tauren Paladin Tank, 385 Ilvl!