Sup MMO-C! I'm looking to recruit a group of people who are all willing to start level 1 characters in EverQuest 1 to level up together. I would like to start the guild some time in late November or early December.

I played EQ from 2000 until probably around 2004. I recently renewed my sub, but unfortunately the game seems so top heavy now. There's really no low level characters (much like WoW). All that remains seems to be really dedicated high level people. So I was thinking, with a lot of people waiting for the next WoW expansion or maybe SWTOR/GW2 at this point, anyone wanna throw on their rose colored glasses and re-experience the old EQ1? (Or experience it for the first time!) Don't get me wrong it's as old as shit and looks terrible, but it still has it's charm - and seeing old places is really worth it in my opinion.

If you are interested, post here or drop me a private message with what type of server would interest you: Regular, PVP or progression server. I'd LOVE to have maybe 30-40 people even though I think 10-15 is more realistic. I want to definitely give this a chance to get a lot of people, so I'll see how many people we have interested by maybe November 30th, hopefully by then we have Skyrim out of our system! :P

Looking forward to hearing from you!