Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Damn man, you decided to start playing a Rogue right after the Artificer came out to steal your trap disarming exclusivity, lol. Talk about bad timing.
    Hehe, tell me about it. But nonetheless, I'm level 5 now and being asked quite frequently to help out in the level 2-3 dungeons with traps and spot checks. So it's all good, even if I'm not exclusive anymore :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    I should, I would, if only I ..COULD. The game looked interesting enough for me to at least make an attempt at trying it but SURPRISE! Can't play it if you're not from North America. Can't download it for free, can't order it online, free to play buttload of contents means nothing if u break your ass trying to...you know, get the game first to actually try it, only to probably break your ass even more with the latency.

Turbine is shit....turbine points? WTF is that?!?! The same guys that made LOTRO, these games are not even on the MMO map, because Turbine simply can't deliver.
    everything in this post is wrong.

DDO is available to any country.

Turbine points are pretty much the only fair f2p model I have seen in any MMO. Also you are free to sub and get everything.

I never had any latency issues either, perhaps try a better inet provider?