Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Warrior set

Red Deathwing? Awesome Orange Deathwing? Still awesome Purple Deathwing? ...yeah no.

---------- Post added 2011-10-27 at 04:42 AM ----------

Priests would only be the winners if they didnt butcher the female version =/

Deleted
    Don't really like any of them, good thing we will probably not see any of them since transmog will be available along with it.

Priest set = pure awesomeness --- Paladin set = lol --- Mage set = airport runway lights on head? --- Shaman set = where's the difference to the old sets?! --- Warlock set = looks like a comic face and why the hell is there a snake coming out of their mouths?

Deleted
    When I look at the hunter set...........boy am I glad transmog is coming......

Seriously it looks like an old ugly crap pvp set.

The priest one is pure awesome tho.

dat dk set

---------- Post added 2011-10-27 at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nasdaq View Post
    Priest set = pure awesomeness --- Paladin set = lol --- Mage set = airport runway lights on head? --- Shaman set = where's the difference to the old sets?! --- Warlock set = looks like a comic face and why the hell is there a snake coming out of their mouths?
    Concept art > In-Game

Deleted
    most are bad, but are probably made to the specs requested by members of cannibal corpse

actually the only really nice thing in all those sets is the face of the priest helmet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    most are bad, but are probably made to the specs requested by members of cannibal corpse

actually the only really nice thing in all those sets is the face of the priest helmet
    That's what I hate the most about the priest set... But we are all different.

I'm just wondering why we DKs had to wait so long for THIS? Well, at least I don't need to have bad feelings transmogrifying it now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    fantastic, you thought it couldnt get any worse, have a look at the T13 DK set, thats what waiting gets you, shitty armor.
    GRRRRRR

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The priest set is by the far the best looking for me. On the same token, and with a priest as my main, I also think it hardly suits priests at all. Warlock, mage, shaman, hunter and rogues... screw it, all the other classes are ugly or underwhelming, except maybe the paladin set.Hmm.....

Wtf with the femal paly ... Holy hooker ? That supose to be plate man ! But beside that I kinda like the lil "look at my boobs" on the mage set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Priests would only be the winners if they didnt butcher the female version =/
    This times 1.000! But apparently most people like that butchered version, seeing as my thread on the official forums got no support whatsoever The mask is what makes this set, and then they remove half of it on females

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    This times 1.000! But apparently most people like that butchered version, seeing as my thread on the official forums got no support whatsoever The mask is what makes this set, and then they remove half of it on females
    Whant to see a true butchered version ?
    Seek for the Newt pvp set for rogue .... the femal version is a pure joke

Last edited by Hell-Nicø; 2011-10-27 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    Best armor set is the PVP Paladin next season, but since this is about T13... I like Warrior, shaman and Druid best. The rest is ok, mostly, but could have been better. DK and rogue I dislike most...they seem plain and boring to me. Just some more tentacles/movement and slightly more Yogg-like colours and the warlock set could have been really nice. Goggles on the eyes instead of on the head and the mage set would have looked better, too. Paladin...the helm's too big, but maybe that changes with races. Hunter is actually quite nice. Priest looks ok, though I dont quite get a priest feeling from it. Looks more like Darkmoon circus.

I really like mage set, I think I wouldnt not use transmog, but why 3 colors ? Normal\Heroic\LFR - 3 different sets ?

Deleted
    I like warrior and priest the most but I don't feel happy with DK they held back and got us all aniticpated for the release of DK T13. To be honest I am dissapointed for the amount of anticipitation.

Deleted
    Gah, I wudnt mind the PTR, Accept EU PTR still makes t11 premades -.-' I really cba with all the effort to swap it to US ptr I do like the priest tiers, druid/warrior is my favourite atm thoo..

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Whant to see a true butchered version ?
    Seek for the Newt pvp set for rogue .... the femal version is a pure joke
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...hainmailBikini

Dear Hunters, Warriors and Pallies,

Wanna swap?

Love,

Death Knights xxx