Flying Mounts in MoP

This is pretty much just some speculation on what type of flying mounts we will get in MoP. I am hoping for some Classic chinese dragon mounts, not to be cliche'.

Example:

Or

I know thats what everyone would expect, but how awesome would it be flying around on one of those.

New Engineering mount ?:

(This is more of a joke).

So what type of flying mounts would you like to see in MoP ?

i think ur on to something here with the chromatic dragon already coming and its got a very erm oriental feel to it with its body movments wouldnt be surprised if the bulk of the new drakes are styled with that animation in mind

Mechagnome
    This was posted yesterday. The chromatic pet was looking very asian-like. So I assume this will be a mount in MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    This is pretty much just some speculation on what type of flying mounts we will get in MoP. I am hoping for some Classic chinese dragon mounts, not to be cliche'.

Example:

Or

I know thats what everyone would expect, but how awesome would it be flying around on one of those.

New Engineering mount ?:

(This is more of a joke).

So what type of flying mounts would you like to see in MoP ?
    Man fuck those dragons this is what I'm hoping for.
    Last edited by Teerack; 2011-10-27 at 10:54 AM.

I have been hoping for cloud for ages. Journey to the West meets pimp my ride.

Hahaha Nimbus would be awesome, I can just imagine the QQ already from the haters though, with "panda", "pokemon" then they will be saying "Dragonball"

It would be awesome though

I am hoping for some sort of platform or such rather than a living thing now, like that one Pandaren flying mount concept art described. I've felt like dragons have had their time for a while now and it's time for them to step aside. :F

Heh, before the Chromatic mount was released you could see them making it's animations on one of the Blizz Panels.
    Blood Elves are the masters of the universe. There is no questioning it.
    -Bloodknight Antari
    SylviraTalyriaLithraArrowsong and many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrildar View Post
    This was posted yesterday. The chromatic pet was looking very asian-like. So I assume this will be a mount in MoP
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ragonmount.jpg
    No it won't be. Name of that is Heart of the Aspects (http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=78924) and it will be most likely drop from heroic Ragnaros or from meta achievement of DS.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

Quote Originally Posted by Drifted View Post
    No it won't be. Name of that is Heart of the Aspects (http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=78924) and it will be most likely drop from heroic Ragnaros or from meta achievement of DS.
    I think you mean Heroic Deathwing. lol

The possibility of a Jewelcrafting mount was mentioned at Blizzcon, so I'd expect some kind of jewelled Chinese dragon.

I think the new flying mount in MoP will resemble the flying creature highlighted in the red-box, of this picture
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

It would be nice if they strayed abit away from the traditional drakes that we have, those chinese ones could be a nice change, or they could just make up a whole new style of flying mount.