Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Q: Since we're getting an account wide "pet library" so to speak, do you have any plans to extend this functionality to the mount page? Many players are hanging onto exclusive mounts on older/unplayed characters.
    A: We will be testing out account wide features with pet battles and if it proves successful there, we would certainly want to the same thing with mounts.
    Lets hope that they go through with this one! :3

Deleted
    Awwww..It's the Invincible/Sparkle Pony skeleton =[I was hoping for the normal Horse skeleton so it could run trought he air like the Horseman's mount.

Q: Where do we level from 85 to 90? A: You'll leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course! Q: Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor. A: You'll be leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course! I believe there's a mistake here, or :Y?

10+ Year Old Account
    "We know who the final boss is. Seriously. It's just too epic to share. Yet. " cool, its going to be a surprise. i just hope it isnt n'zoth, no more children of cthulhu!

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Q: Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor. A: You'll be leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course!
    good answer. lulz

10+ Year Old Account
    did they address the overwheling negative response that this new shitty excpansion is getting? no "we hear you loud and clear" type responses to all the dislikes on their panda youtube vids?this expansion will be the death of wow

5:15 Comment From Dave Hovis Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor. 5:17 Mumper: Pandaria is located on the south side of Azeroth. Think the exact opposite of Northrend. Come to think of it, we should have named it Southrend. 5:17 Zarhym:

Tyrael's Charger looks like ass. I was all excited about getting one for my Pally, but now no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohshizz View Post
    did they address the overwheling negative response that this new shitty excpansion is getting? no "we hear you loud and clear" type responses to all the dislikes on their panda youtube vids?this expansion will be the death of wow
    No..because absolutely every expansion so far has been "the death of WoW". Most people who hate this expac are just immature teenagers (not saying all teens are immature) who think its cool to call pandas and pet battles "kiddy" and "lame" and then feel like they are grown up because they can hate things.

Perhaps a sign that most people aren't viewing the expansion as negatively as some people think.

Oh, spectators in Pet Battles? I'm kinda hoping they make tournaments at some point. Not PvP, not PvE, but ranked Pet Battling. Be interesting to watch.

Q: Where do we level from 85 to 90? A: You'll leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course!
    Really? .... Really? Dumb question that didn't need to be answered. Not trying to troll or flame, but holy crap, people just ask stupid things or don't even care to look things up.

dem wings dont look like theyre working
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    granted its not yet final, but is the charger a new skeleton model? the wings are moving far too slow (rather, their flapping is on an entirely different axis) to be invincible sparkle, but the feet look like it
    Last edited by Rainec; 2011-10-28 at 03:47 AM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Awwww..It's the Invincible/Sparkle Pony skeleton =[I was hoping for the normal Horse skeleton so it could run trought he air like the Horseman's mount.
    Exactly my thoughts too... the Horseman's mount charges through the air.. sparkle pony legflails

Just like how every expansion is supposed to be the "death of WoW," right?

The Charger animations are obviously not quite finished. The wings don't even flap properly, yet. Haha. Beautiful start, tho! (It's legs still look kind of hilarious when flying. XD)

I don't hate the wings. I mean, Tyrael's wings don't flap either (they aren't even wings really).

Though I do feel they need to move around more. Too static atm.

Example:

They sort of just wiggle around. Though you could make the case that this is a mount and not actually him, but still.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2011-10-28 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    They sort of just wiggle around. Though you could make the case that this is a mount and not actually him, but still.
    Wiggle ... around ...

O_o you make it sound like Tyrael's some kind of tentacle demon!

Quote Originally Posted by alyshira View Post
    Exactly my thoughts too... the Horseman's mount charges through the air.. sparkle pony legflails
    I find the leg-flail charming though. I just wish I was lucky enough to win Invincible a while back. Would love to own Arthas' steed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    One of the worst Q&As I've ever seen. Times like this don't come around that frequently and players really want their questions answered, but instead, blizzard focused on stupid questions like "do pandas cry if they skin a bear"...Not surprised though that the Q&A sucked.
    Like this is going to be the only Q & A they do.

It won't be.

There will be plenty of opportunities to get answers for more of your questions in future Q & As . This was just a trial run. From the sounds of things they're wanting to hold these on a regular basis.

They kept it kinda general so people could ask any questions they liked rather then be held back with trying to figure out what they wanted to ask , and possibly miss what they wanted to ask.

It _was_ only an hour long.