10+ Year Old Account

Pandaria = The origin of the Sunwell? possible?

Hey everyone help me out here I really remember reading from wowpedia or other source that Pandarens were famous with creating rare gems. It's said that these gems can empower the Sunwell itself do you think in the next expansion we will see some hints about the Sunwell origin or at least we get more of the blood elves lore and Lore'themar will finally become more active?

Well discuss please. FOR THE SIN'DORAI !!!

.........We already know the origin of the Sunwell.

What in the world are you even talking about here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokiron View Post
    .........We already know the origin of the Sunwell.

What in the world are you even talking about here?
    I know that from the well of eternity stuff but what I'm thinking about the Pandaren rare gems it says they can empower the Sunwell itself which I'm sure 100% I read about that somewhere in wowpedia or something but yeah what I meant hints to purfiy it even more than now or something like that.

they didn't need the gems because they used anweena and mu'ru to reignite it.

Hmm I do believe that teh sunwell is as pure as it is ever going to get ... unless you can find something more pure than a Naru's heart.

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 09:10 PM ----------

Aveena is the sunwell in human form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunwell gems (?) having ties to Pandaria was RPG stuff, and ergo non-canon. They went with the whole "manifestation" thing with Anveena instead, so yeah, there's no link here really.

I could see the Sunwell being used as a weapon against the Sha perhaps. Heck I actually expect Anveena to eventually become aware again, but now as a being who is part Naaru and fully Sunwell, in order to do whatever is needed to re-seal the Sha and likely the Old God linked to them.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

you could always idk google sunwell and read the origin that has never been a secret.