Deleted

pach 4.3 notes 28/10

So...

Beacon of Light is no longer triggered by Word of Glory. So C'mon blizz it was a typo or not!

Am I the only one who find blizz's back and forth tiring? I don't care about panda or anything else about MoP and don't make me want to quit.

But blizz don't know what to do about paladin. It's really boring and THIS is real to make peole quit -_-

Regardless of whether or not it is fact an actual change (http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...through-beacon suggests it isn't), changes on the PTR should not contribute to your 'back and forth tiring' simply because they are PTR changes. Nothing done on the PTR is an actual change, it is an experiment until such time it becomes active in a live patch. If you cannot accept that perfection requires experimentation, then by all means "get tired and quit," your shortsightedness is foolish and irrelevant. I would also recommend you not read PTR patch notes, as you seem incapable of understanding their objective.

I would also recommend you not read PTR patch notes, as you seem incapable of understanding their objective.
    They test these changes because they are considering them. That alone is enough to warrant concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing per OP's request. There is also another thread on this topic here.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!