My guilds raid comp

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

This is our current comp. We 2 heal most fights, with the ele shaman healing on fights we 2 heal.

We're a bit melee heavy, and it's recently came up about replacing the frost DK since he only shows up when he pleases, and when he is here, he's always the lowest dps. I'm trying to find a specific class to complete our comp. They wanna replace him with someone who's worse and another melee.

Suggestions on a class to replace him? Looking forward to your replies.

Deleted
    Boomkin, then you can have melee haste for your 2 melee and have spell haste for the healers and casters + they are awesome.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    compentent Shadow Priest, or Boomkin, would get my votes.

I partially agree with that. However, finding a good one is the problem. Any other suggestions?

I can also point out, that we have one cloth wearer, however we got 3 leather wearers. I'm thinking Shadow priest is the way to go.
    Last edited by Liax; 2011-10-29 at 08:03 AM.

Deleted
    A shadow priest would share gear with the mage but the boomkin would only share gear with the resto druid, so gearwise it's pretty much the same.

Shadowpriests are limited without a warlock. I'd get another frost DK or a lock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytraders View Post
    Shadowpriests are limited without a warlock. I'd get another frost DK or a lock.
    Sad but true. I'd probably get a DK/boomkin/lock as well.

S priest or boomkin. provide a great buff and 2 of the top dps classes.

Deleted
    Assa rogue? You'd best be kidding. 3 melees is already too much and Assa rogue doesn't compete with combat.
    Grab another ranged, preferably Demo lock or Moonkin. SP is fine too.

Shadow priest or warlock.

Recommend the priest since they can be made to heal on the off chance you're missing healers one night.

If you got a moonkin you would have 6 people on the vanquisher token which would be less than ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Assa rogue? You'd best be kidding. 3 melees is already too much and Assa rogue doesn't compete with combat.
    The rogue is one of the top dps as assa. Pulls nearly 30k.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    This anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything except that your raid's DPS is low...

Quote Originally Posted by Daytraders View Post
    Shadow Priests are still plenty strong without locks. They're still PLENTY strong.

Quote Originally Posted by defer09 View Post
    S priest or boomkin. provide a great buff and 2 of the top dps classes.
    They already have the buffs those two specs provide. Moonkin are also pretty bad if there's nothing to AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    A good Assassination Rogue will compete. Also from what I've seen, Assassination does better in p3 H Rag than Combat. That's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    Anecdotal claim is anecdotal.