Deleted

Post Attempts To Sound Clever - MMO-Trend

Lolz. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what is with the cool kids on this forum making such a deal out of perfect grammar, "sophisticated" words and the "OMG SMILEY-FACES MAKE ME LOOK DUMB!" ?

Usually people don't give a damn about how they spell online, because it's *just* online, but on this very forum people seem to make a HUGE effort in sounding intelligent by leaving out smileys and what not. What's up with that? Personally it makes me laugh rather than...whatever they're trying to achieve. ¬.¬

Don't get me wrong - I'm not against people who write / type properly, because as do I, and I have since I was young so it has remained a habit. But you have to admit that around here it appears to be a trend more than anything.

What are your thoughts on it? o.O

Deleted
    I don't mind spelling and grammar Nazi's that much, it's the internet memes that get me... "u mad bro" and "ima let you finish" etc... etc.. That really grip my shit.

I think you are all a bunch of pompous people lololololol TROLOLOLOL )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    I don't mind spelling and grammar Nazi's that much, it's the internet memes that get me... "u mad bro" and "ima let you finish" etc... etc.. That really grip my shit.
    I agree with you on this, meme's are just lazy and require very little thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry. While we allow "grammar" threads here, usually it's a more specific question, and just not a general complaint. There is no real discussion to be had here.