10+ Year Old Account

Seasoned Rogue Looking for a New Home

Sad as it is to say, my current guild is disbanding, and right at a very VERY inopportune time for it to do so.

SO! Long story short, I'm looking for a new raiding guild.

My current Firelands experience is 6/7 Heroic, so I'm looking for a guild that's on that level, preferably better (as I want to better myself as well.)
    Availability is flexible, so raid times shouldn't be a real issue, and my gearing is already pretty solid, so I don't expect/need any "hand-outs."

You can view my character profile HERE
    And you can browse my latest WoL reports HERE

10+ Year Old Account
    To the top!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpasaurus

Heya MisterSoup,

The Broken on Mok'nathal (Horde) is looking for a new Rogue to fill a vacancy in our progression 10 man group. This is a core spot and this new rogue will be getting the legendary daggers (provided you have high raid attendance).

Our progression consists of 7/7 Heroic FL and 13/13 Heroic T11 (+mounts). The Broken is a very stable guild (started 2/2007) with skilled players who show up to raids consistently. Unlike other guilds, we never miss a raid night.

We provide the standard benefits of a large, hard core raiding guild including repairs, enchanting mats, gems and flasks. Our raid times are Mon - Thurs from 7 - 11pm CST w/ optional alt raids and rbgs over the weekend.

Add me to real id (sonicebay (at) yaho (dot) com) or stop by Mok'nathal so we can chat.

-Effen

Hey there. We are looking to add another rogue to our dps group. We are in to P3 on H Rag. Feel free to contact me via realid or gtalk mmerry19@gmail.com.

We're looking for a high parsing, intelligent dps and healers who are comfortable progressing at a fast pace. Keep reading if that's you!

Content: 25 Man

Raid Schedule: 7:30pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday/Wednesday

Progress: T11: 10/13HM (Including Nefarian), T12: 7/7N, 6/7H

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Server: Quel’dorei (PvE)

Loot System: Suicide Kings

Typical Off Night Activities: Alt raids, battlegrounds, arena, heroics, achievements, altaholism, world pvp, League of Legends

Mission: Progression raiding and server first kills on a 2 night schedule

<<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Occasional Excellence is the number one 25 man progression raiding guild on Quel’dorei (CST). We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual schedule that successfully competes for Alliance and server firsts without having to raid seven days a week to stay on top. Efficient raiding and strong raiders allow us to continually out-perform other guilds that raid twice as often. If you have strong SA, know your class inside and out, follow directions well, can handle constructive criticism, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.com. Alternatively, contact OErecruiting@gmail.com or Jariyah/Jaziyah/Jariah in game with any questions.

<<Current Openings>>

We currently have several dps and healer spots to fill. Any dps consistently pulling 23k+ is highly encouraged to apply. Players with hard mode experience are preferred. We’re looking for players who can step into our team without missing a beat. If you’re a skilled player, we’d love to see you on our team! We are fairly balanced at the moment and all strong dps or healers (no resto druids – sorry!) will be considered.

<<Where Do I Apply?>>

Our application can be found at Occasional-Excellence.com. Please make sure that your toon is in as good of shape as possible before you apply (fully enchanted, gemmed, maxed raid appropriate professions, etc.) Further, if you are applying from off server, you must provide a combat parse from a current tier raid. By putting your best foot forward, you make our job a whole lot easier!

<<About Us>>

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, most of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in vent chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. We also allow our members to sponsor friends and family, who can join the guild in a non-raider position without an application, meaning there's always someone around to hang out with.

Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, by email, in game, or on our vent server. We look forward to meeting you!

Hi,

My guild is a 10 man weekend raid guild that runs 4-8pm PST (12 hours a week). We're 6/7 HM pre-nerf and have a great atmosphere.

shadeofarrows.darkbb.com for more information.

I'm online if you want to talk and I'll be checking back here regularly tonight.