Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It actually restores 937 per proc, although I'm not sure on the proc rate.

EDIT: Although yeah, getting some melee swings on the boss is insignificant compared to judging/holy shock on CD, or using DP as many times as possible.

if you can afford it, get darkmoon card: tsunami. its a great trinket with almost 100% uptime and gives a good amount of spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldriel View Post
    reforging spirit when you do not have the gear is wise to do.
    haste only sets your cooldowns lower, and thats just a "nice to have". This only becomes for interest when you raid hardcore 24/7 but if you would do that your gear would look better too so you wouldnt really need the spirit anymore.
    That's not the point... if you actually look at the OP's armory, they aren't sacrificing spirit to get haste ANYWHERE on their gear. And it doesn't just set your cd lower, it allows us to us HL more effectively, which saves us mana in the end. It increases our throughput. It lowers our GCD... the ONLY time you have a choice between haste or spirit is if you pick up crit/mastery gear... which you just shouldn't be doing unless you have no other choice. The OP is only reforging crit/mastery into haste or spirit, whatever is missing, which is exactly what they should be doing.

I second the DMC. The arch trinket is nice as well, if you don't mind making your eyes bleed while you dig for hours on end, which I'm assuming you do since you don't even want to bother with the therazane rep... lol.

Rotation of cd's and mana regen items always help. Remember to stack in as priority followed by spirit.