Deleted

Requesting help - Mountain O' Mounts.

I'd like to request some help with getting my 100 mounts Achievements, as I don't know which ones are easy to get I figured that maybe some people here would be able to give me some help.

My armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=4

In addition I'd like to add that currently I'm trying to get the Raven Lord, Swift White Hawkstrider, Vitreous Stone Drake and Red Qiraji Battle Tank. I'm also planning on doing a bit of Archaeology for the Fossilized Raptor.
    If someone would be willing to give me some tips on how to get the Phosphorescent Stone Drake (Aeonaxx) aswell, that would be amazing.

So MMO-Champ, any suggestions?

It's very possible to get 100 mounts with very minimal rare mount collecting. Gather as many as you can through reputations: all of the Alliance mounts, the gryphons, grind up your netherdrakes, camels, and any other reputation mount you're missing.

EDIT: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2536#comments:80 Look in there for my name: KikiyoDragon. It's a little "guide" I've thrown together some time ago.
    Last edited by Kikiyodragon; 2011-10-30 at 06:30 PM.

Deleted
    You are still missing most of the tournament mounts, those don't take too long.

You're missing a talbuk and the nether rays and you're already exalted for the talkbuk and i'd suggest getting exalted with the skyguard for the nether rays. Go to outlands and pick those up.

Deleted
    You should get Red Drake by getting exalted with the Wyrmrest Accord.
    The Talbuks is also a very easy (but time consuming) way to get some mounts, and when you're in Outland you should also get the Nether Rays (-:
    And if you REALLY want to get 100 mounts fast, buy the Lion-thingy and TRH from the Blizzard Store.

Here are some links to some guides:
    Wyrmrest Accord - Red Drake
    Sha'tari Skyguard - Nether Rays
    Sha'tari Skyguard (alt. link)
    Kurenei/Mag'har - Talbuks
    Kurenei (alt. link)
    Mag'har (alt. link)

And also links to the store:
    Lion-thingy
    TRH

Deleted
    Aeonaxx will be difficult depending on your server. Ravenlord, strider are both fairly simple to get. Run the dungeons and level a tank for the bag. Took me nearly 4 years to get the ravenlord on my druid though.

Don't read that red drake guide. Buy WA commendations for JP. 16 JP each, 500 rep per. Very quick way to get exalted, and most people have free JP anyway.

Deleted
    Already had the rep, just got Red Drake and Ice Mammoth, so I'm on the count of 82 mounts now. I know rare collecting isn't really needed, but I want them anyway.
    As for Aeonaxx, my realm is full of morons, so that shouldn't be too tricky, right?

Deleted
    You could get easy mounts:

Nether rays (rep farming)
    Talbuks (rep farming)
    Argent Tournament mounts)

IS there any other way to get the marks besides doing dailies for getting the Argent Tournament mounts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonK View Post
    IS there any other way to get the marks besides doing dailies for getting the Argent Tournament mounts?
    The ToC heroic dungeon gives you marks also..

Quote Originally Posted by Ellefar View Post
    You should get Red Drake by getting exalted with the Wyrmrest Accord.
    Just to add: Wyrmrest accord exalted is really easy to get. you can buy rep tokens in dalaran. 16 Justice Points per 250 rep (more if you're human or have guild perks that increase rep gained!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    The ToC heroic dungeon gives you marks also..
    So dailies is the only way for me that is doing it solo without very much time spent?

Quote Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
    Don't read that red drake guide. Buy WA commendations for JP. 16 JP each, 500 rep per. Very quick way to get exalted, and most people have free JP anyway.
    I.. Wow.
    I never thought of this for the Wrath rep, lol. Now I feel very grateful to you, but also very stupid haha. Thanks!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peyj View Post
    I.. Wow.
    I never thought of this for the Wrath rep, lol. Now I feel very grateful to you, but also very stupid haha. Thanks!!
    I keep hoping they'll add the commendations for outland factions also..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    I keep hoping they'll add the commendations for outland factions also..
    Eh it's pretty simple to just run the dungeons on normal/heroic for the rep they provide. I wouldn't mind the option but I'm not holding my breath.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

I have gotten one hundred mounts without getting the argent mounts yet, does anyone know a good resource for getting your rep up fast with them or is it just grinding out those dailies?

Deleted
    Hmm, Poseidus from Vash'ir?

get the addon called Collect Me, its an easy way to see what "easy" mounts you forgot here and there