Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    Yeah i figured, I thought it had 3 seasons first but one of them was an unreleased movie apparantly [?]
    Well, another season is in the works (quite a few actually), but yes, only Bake and Nise are currently out, Kizu is the movie in the works which should be out pretty soon. (Summer I think?)

ARISE, THREAD, ARISE!

What's everyone's thoughts on this next season? Seems to be a lot of generic harem shows. Only thing that sticks out so far is Sword Art Online and, kinda, Oda Nobuna no Yabou.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli Knowledge View Post
    You forgot aobut Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. Show of the season.
    Yeah, easily the best of the season.

I had thought about picking it up. Noticed some screens on Sankaku that looked pretty funny.

Binbougami ga was pretty funny too.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ha ha, yeah. Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is pretty great so far.

Jinrui is pretty awesome, I love all the morbid humor. Especially the picture book "Assistant" wrote. I watched the first episode of Natsuyuki Rendezvous as well, and it definitely has potential. Still need to try out Sword Art Online and Tari Tari.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jintai ( Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita ) is good. needs more of that bread character tho. I laughed my ass off at the bread part.
    too bad it suicided

I'll probably enjoy DD' more then jintai but that's just who i am.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I like the MC in Jinrui, but I think the fairies are especially funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I like the MC in Jinrui, but I think the fairies are especially funny.
    everytime i see the elves i want to kill myself, not so much in the episodes themself but in the OP... it's catchy tho.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuru Yuri season 2 = win! Akarin's fantasy from the first episode is easily the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Jinrui is pretty awesome, I love all the morbid humor. Especially the picture book "Assistant" wrote. I watched the first episode of Natsuyuki Rendezvous as well, and it definitely has potential. Still need to try out Sword Art Online and Tari Tari.
    The first 2 episodes of SAO were quite good, been a while since an anime has kept me eagerly awaiting the next episode. I just hope the quality doesn't drop if or when they decide to shift the focus to the harem aspect of the story.

I think anime shows much better the other show's.
    Personally i like to watch anime series. My favorite
    show is "Family Guy".

I just started watching SAO (Sword Art Online) it's good

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. So far Sword Art Online is way better than I was expecting it to be. Probably my second favorite show this season after Jinrui.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but from looking at the stickies, this seems like the best choice.

I'm trying to remember the name of an anime that I -think- aired around 2011/2012. It was a slice of life/comedy/romance anime that centred around two high school students - A guy and a girl.

The premise was the girl was a secret Otaku who had a big love for a magical girl anime. Only, shocker, being an Otaku is bad so she hides it from everyone. She's from a well off family, so she has to seem perfect.

The guy, generally speaking isn't into Anime, but when he discovers that she likes this certain anime, he begins to watch it to, if only to give her someone to talk to.

Along the way he gets outed as an Otaku - not that he cares - but the girls family eventually find out she is an Otaku, which is obviously the end of the world for her.

It's mostly silly fun and silly drama the entire season, and they fall in love along the way. Seriously can't remember it's name. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I believe the guy eventually convinces the girl to join an Anime club, that is run by a girl with pigtails and swirly glasses. There may also be a lolita. This is coming back to me in bits...
    Last edited by Krothar; 2015-12-14 at 11:35 AM.