Deleted

Help witht 4.3 raid setup, 10m.

Me and my rl friends decided to start raiding together again.
    Currently we are 7 and need to find another 5-6 toons to raid with us. Can't find good mage, and mostly melee characters are interested/available.

Our group:

T: War (Dps OS), Pala (Heal OS)
    H: Priest (holy, disc), r.Druid,
    mD: War
    rD: Hunter (MM/BM), b.Druid (all offspecs)

*Only priest won't have 100% attendance, but anything can happen.

I'm not looking for best setup, just few questions.

1, Will Dragon Soul be melee friendly, so we can add some more? Or is 1 melee more than enough and we need to find some ranged?

2, Healers. Do we need holy Pala so bad as our third heal (suppose we will need 3 from start)?
    We will also need alternate healer (for our Priest), so another priest? Other classes?

3, Will there be some special mechanics, requirements for some class?
    Rogue for traps, huge aoe dmg/slow/kick/stuns/roots on adds (Magmaw, Chogal, Bethilac..), mind control etc..

4, Some other advices for setup - mechanic, important buffs.

* Sorry for my english, not my mother tongue. Ty for replies.

1. Dragon soul is supposedly giving a buff to melee classes that increases their attack power to make up for their lack of representation in most raids. I would suggest 2 melee at the most but most people are waiting to see what this buff will really be like (unless its already stated im not very up to date on the notes as of late)

2. Priest/Druid/holy pally is a very strong set up. Lots of big cool downs and strong tank healing. However with you're lack of a mage or unless your hunter is going BM for Blood lust i would maybe suggest getting a shaman somewhere in here. whether dps or healing just for lust. You should maybe get a holy pally with an off spec ret or ret with an off spec holy just for those three heal fights. most people try and safely do 10 mans with 3 healers just for the back up but as you get more comfortable you can usually two heal it.

3. Always assume you are going to have kite at one point in time. that's one thing i have learned from any raids in which case your hunter or dk would be optimal for this. Slow traps/ howling blast.

4. I would suggest this web site for the buffs you're getting from your raid set up... I think its pretty awesome to see what you have/ what you're missing and figure out what yout hink would work best.

EDIT: Original Website i posted is for Wrath not cata.. My bad. Ill find the newest one
    Edit 2: http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/ here you go!
    Last edited by Eth; 2011-10-31 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks for reply.
    Also find this in other thread.

Morchok - 2 tanks (1)
    Warlord - 1 tank
    Yorsahj - 1 tank
    Hagaara - 1 tank
    Ultraxion - 2 tanks (?)
    Blackhorn - 2 tanks
    Spine of DW - Can use either 1 or 2
    Madness - 1 tank

So we will need 2 tanks for only 2-3 boss fights?
    Can someone confirm this because it's hard to believe.