Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Shannox -> Majordomo -> Rhyolith/Alysrazor -> Baleroc/Beth'tilac -> Ragnaros

Pretty much the suggested way Id work now with nerfs.
    this is pretty much what my guild did , but downed beth before alysrazor

From my experience, here's my list in terms of difficulty, from easiest to hardest:
    1. Shannox: If you have a mage and a druid tank, this fight is so easy. The druid tank does Riplimb, so the Shannox tank literally never moves.
    2. Lord Rhyolith: This requires two healers, and it feels really hard at first until people get better at steering Rhyolith and dodging bad shit.
    3. Majordomo Staghelm: 0/7/0/7 ad nauseam makes this fight really easy. No one but the tank should take any damage except until the flame orb phase, which is the hardest part of the fight.
    4. Alysrazor: You need two reliable interrupts (one of which can be a healer) on the ground and one/two ranged to deal with meteors. I actually found out last week that you can slow the meteors with frost trap and whatnot.
    5. Beth'tilac: A DK would be good for popping broodling, but this fight is mainly about control, which is hard for some people (including my guild at first).
    6. Baleroc: I'd rank Baleroc as one of the hardest for guilds without good/coordinated healers, because even my guild couldn't do it with two-healers post-nerf. Luckily, it can be done with three healers if your DPS is good.
    7. Ragnaros: Obviously.

Shannox->alyrsazor/domo/rhyolith->baleroc->beth

On 25m, my guild did shannox->ryolith-alyrazor-majordomo-baleroc-bethilac. still working on raggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukiatsuruko View Post
    From my experience, here's my list in terms of difficulty, from easiest to hardest:
    1. Shannox: If you have a mage and a druid tank, this fight is so easy. The druid tank does Riplimb, so the Shannox tank literally never moves.
    2. Lord Rhyolith: This requires two healers, and it feels really hard at first until people get better at steering Rhyolith and dodging bad shit.
    3. Majordomo Staghelm: 0/7/0/7 ad nauseam makes this fight really easy. No one but the tank should take any damage except until the flame orb phase, which is the hardest part of the fight.
    4. Alysrazor: You need two reliable interrupts (one of which can be a healer) on the ground and one/two ranged to deal with meteors. I actually found out last week that you can slow the meteors with frost trap and whatnot.
    5. Beth'tilac: A DK would be good for popping broodling, but this fight is mainly about control, which is hard for some people (including my guild at first).
    6. Baleroc: I'd rank Baleroc as one of the hardest for guilds without good/coordinated healers, because even my guild couldn't do it with two-healers post-nerf. Luckily, it can be done with three healers if your DPS is good.
    7. Ragnaros: Obviously.
    there is something wrong with your healers if you can't two heal Baeloroc. It is very easy to two heal and we've been doing it since 1 week before nerfs. You should two heal EVERY fight, assuming 10 man, in heroics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guthric View Post
    there is something wrong with your healers if you can't two heal Baeloroc. It is very easy to two heal and we've been doing it since 1 week before nerfs. You should two heal EVERY fight, assuming 10 man, in heroics
    If you have a druid and a sham healer for 2 healing Baleroc is pretty hard to 2 heal (not that we have that though). My guild still 3 heals Beth'Tilac and Majordomo (13/8/4 scythes).

If you do it Shannox>Domo you have to kill everything on normal before you can go to him.