[H] *Wanderers* 25m 5/7H, LF Hunter!

Hunters!
    I represent the amazing and solid guild of Wanderers on the server of Whisperwind. We are a very well established 4 year old guild of all adults. The vast majority of our members are college students & working professionals with raiding being our favorite part of playing mmorpg's. Guild members are socially mature, quick witted, and have a friendly competitive nature. Our 25man raid group continues seeking to conquer all of cataclysm raid content. We find that raiding with 25 keeps our guild closer and more tight knit, and our raid group more stable as a whole.

We are recruiting a Hunter for a permanent and immediate raid spot.

We are 5/7 heroic 25m.
    Raid times are Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 7pm-10pm CST/server.
    Loot system: EPGP (reset each new tier release)
    We supply ALL flasks, feasts, enchant mats, and cover all repair costs for our raiders.

email: wanderaid at yahoo dot com
    To chat in-game you may find me on Redwillow, Redicaid, Ladieinred, Redcat, Redeemus

-Red, Guild Representative of Wanderers, Whisperwind server - Horde Side

P.S.
    Raiding spec is player preference, we want each of our members to enjoy what they play!
    We have no current full-time hunter so gear competition would be minimal.

We also have an FL alt 10man to gear up our alts.
    On off raid nights we do old-world raid achievement runs and pvp.

Still looking for hunter, exp with some of the hard modes preferred.

For the intelligent person I am writing to behind the toon, if you are also pleasant company in vent, raid, and guild chat and you have a sense of humor, then please contact us or apply. We are a drama free guild and raid group looking for a like-minded individual to fill our hunter opening. Lets all have a beer, work together, make progresss, have fun, kill stuff, then go to sleep!