Deleted

Cool Jesse Cox (OMFGCata) and Pride (The Smoking Gamer) discuss MoP

Hey y'all, thought I would share this video for you guys who don't watch OMFG regularly. It's mainly Jesse and Pride discussing all the points brought up at Blizzcon on MoP.

Original video: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WGdj9L5co

"called it" Video: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkurNxZHkM&feature=channel_video_title

Just take out the spaces in the middle and you're all good

Here's the actual video. Will post any comments I have later.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post

Here's the actual video. Will post any comments I have later.
    Cheers, I'm not sure when I can post links

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love this video already.
    Definately putting it up on Pandaria News Network.

---------- Post added 2011-10-31 at 12:03 PM ----------

We now know why MoP was trademarked early. Jesse confirmed that someone else was trying to trademark Pandaria, and Blizz had to jump the gun to make sure they kept the rights to their property for the expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Later on they're do start to get less accurate with their information and start making things up again, but hey, it's all good fun.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Targoran View Post
    Later on they're do start to get less accurate with their information and start making things up again, but hey, it's all good fun.
    But they did warn us about that, they would eventually go back to theorycrafting on what happens going forward.

It is interesting to finally hear commentary on the monk. I just want to point out a few things I heard.

1. On non-pandaren, the Monk is broken as hell right now. This seems to be leaning toward what people were saying that we'll see new skeletons or models in 5.0
    2. The monk blows through chi too fast right now. This will likely be fixed by launch either by increasing chi regen, or lowering chi costs.
    3. Monks do suffer a "dead zone" when chi runs out and they stop doing damage. This will likely be fixed either by increasing their ability damage, or lowering other classes "white damage"

Very interesting to see. Though I do highly dislike the "Aggra must die" rant Jesse goes on.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    All I heard was two geeks stroking themselves about being correct (which many others guessed too)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Very interesting to see. Though I do highly dislike the "Aggra must die" rant Jesse goes on.
    I don't know if I exactly like her, either, though.

I did LMFAO at the Super Saiyan Thrall thing, though.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Thanks for the post! I will get to listening to this soon and come back after I'm done. I love Jesse Cox. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    All I heard was two geeks stroking themselves about being correct (which many others guessed too)
    Watch the first video. Also try to also note the good stuff and the funny stuff they say / do.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That was a fun video, and there was some interesting speculation in there. I, too, thought Thrall x Jaina would've been better for the story than "Thrall meets random orc chick and falls in love".

Half-Orc Mage/Shamans? They would've been awesome children.