Poll: Your faction

Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Ah didn't see the above posts, just sent Sarahjane a PM about it too, you may ignore it .
    No worries! It was my mistake

So who's in the beta already then? :P

I should be getting in today, got the PC Gamer UK key.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post

Been in since the Tech Test a month ago. Good luck to my fellow MMOChampers, hopefully if they do it in waves our guys get in first.. bigger the battles the better .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in but I have a question regarding Planetside itself. Is it possible to be a lone wolf and if so what class would best suit it?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I'm in but I have a question regarding Planetside itself. Is it possible to be a lone wolf and if so what class would best suit it?
    Only class I can see doing well lone wolf is infiltrator. Cloaking and sniping will be your role. This game isn't designed for lone wolf combat though, but that's the only class I can forsee performing decently at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm ok, I just don't know anybody to play with currently. Am i allowed to talk about it regarding graphics or not?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Hmm ok, I just don't know anybody to play with currently. Am i allowed to talk about it regarding graphics or not?
    If it's footage from released videos yes (but that's old alpha builds).
    If it's from the beta no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post

I got in on the 24th, the same day my pre-purchase let me start GW2. I don't think I've been this "torn between two lovers" since I discovered peanut butter and jelly, popcorn and m&m's, or even whips and hot candle wax.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, you can do just about anything without joining an outfit.

You can load up your MAX suit and join a hotspot battle and start mowing people down, but it is nice to have some backup/support.

You can load up an aircraft - say a reaver or mosquito, and fly around taking out enemies just fine.

But, if you're looking for that "lone wolf" type, then yes, Infiltrator will be the way to go.

I'm still undecided - trying to choose between full out engineer, full out medic, or full out infiltrator.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2012-08-29 at 02:44 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I mean, you can do just about anything without joining an outfit.

You can load up your MAX suit and join a hotspot battle and start mowing people down, but it is nice to have some backup/support.

You can load up an aircraft - say a reaver or mosquito, and fly around taking out enemies just fine.

But, if you're looking for that "lone wolf" type, then yes, Infiltrator will be the way to go.

I'm still undecided - trying to choose between full out engineer, full out medic, or full out infiltrator.
    TR, Vanu, or NC? Also how new is your computer?
    Hey everyone

Hey ya'll just a heads up. The NDA has been removed from PS2 beta so any beta players are more than happy to speak freely now!

http://www.planetside-universe.com/p...lifted-124.htm

As for me, beta has been great. Having a blast fighting against the VS and NC scum; and look forward to any of ya'll joining in the action now that we can talk about it!

I'm in the beta, but i'm IP banned from everything SOE related so it's a moot thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Question here, where do I sign up for the beta?
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Question here, where do I sign up for the beta?
    Here: http://www.planetside2.com/

I'm in the Beta and P2 is fun. Its a bit too zergy, in my opinion, but its still a whole lot of fun at times. Like the Battlefield games but on a much larger scale. The biggest problem for me is dividing my time between P2 and GW2.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

They're working on fixing that Robin; for the most part the first few weeks have been really heavy for the optimizing as ya' know. Though, now we can start to focus on the game and making it awesome. I literally can not wait for Esamir to come out; which is a ice-like battlefield filled with trenches and tundras. Going to be great!

Deleted
    Im loving the beta so far spent 2 hours last night fighting back and forth between 2 bases sieging eachother was just hilarious in the end the Vanu won however ;/

Terran Republic for life!
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-09-01 at 03:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck me, can't access it in Oz, anyone in NA wanna grab a code and PM me it, yeah? Me love you long time <3

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I seen a stream from PAX yersterday, holy macarena, there was soooo many ppl playing on that "server" or "battlefield". This is always like this in beta or it was some hand-made "event" for streaming?

Want to get into this game sooo much, but meh no beta keys at all for eu so far if im right
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    I seen a stream from PAX yersterday, holy macarena, there was soooo many ppl playing on that "server" or "battlefield". This is always like this in beta or it was some hand-made "event" for streaming?

Want to get into this game sooo much, but meh no beta keys at all for eu so far if im right
    Yes battles are like that and no they are giving away like hundreds of Beta keys on twitter daily 2 days ago they gave out like 700 of them thats how i got mine they never said if it was EU or US key but it works fine and im in EU the servers arent sepparated anyway (or well in the server list you can choose both US and EU servers with one key and client) so i dont think it matters.

https://twitter.com/planetside2 just add them on twitter and tweet random stuff to them dont spam however most of the time they will see your tweet and send you a key thats why you need to add them to follow otherwise they cant direct message you.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-09-02 at 02:15 PM.