Poll: Your faction

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Planetside 2 Closed beta starts on the PS4 today!! I'm pretty excited for this as a lot of my friends who would like to play this have older PCs and can't do very well with bad frame rates and view distances.

Beta Sign-up
    Signed up when it was first annouced has any invites gone out. I haven't gotten one and they said they are inviting those who signed up first.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Signed up when it was first annouced has any invites gone out. I haven't gotten one and they said they are inviting those who signed up first.
    none yet, they've benn having issues setting up, so invites are on hold.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Interesting, I dont know if I read wrong in this forum but seems like it haven't been mentioned pro7 got shut down from handling the game in EU, no surprise tbh considering it was handled quite bad from start.
    However, I totally missed this and I haven't received any email whatsoever concerning the matter (good handling would be sending out at least one but then some more as reminders before deadline) and I check that mail regulary and I haven't played for quite some time now.
    Migration is over obviously and I sent a ticket to SOE to handle migration after and they want character names. How on earth should you be able to remember this? There seems to be no way to check this up either. I have server, user name and such and if they can't find my account with that info they must be really terrible or pro7 handed over a complete mess to them.
    I bought lots of prosieben cash during 50% off deal and bought several camos and some weapons so I sure hope my account is restored. With new map and all it would be fun to play a little again but not if they rob me on everything.
    Anyone else tried migration after and know if it worked without character names?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Release for PS4 should be approx. 2 to 3 hours... suppose will give the game another "try" (personal terrible impressions back on PC a year or two ago)

Need something to pass the time as in for few months XD
    Played the beta and there were -maybe- 5 people on in any given area it felt lol, so I'm really hoping this turns out better myself. Bradskee is my PSN ID if you wanna check it out sometime tonight. :P
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Seems a issue regarding purchasing stuff causing servers to be down longer than "intended" *sigh* for PS4
    It wouldn't be a MMO launch without server issues : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It wouldn't be a MMO launch without server issues : )
    It wouldn't be Planetside 2 with a shit ton of issues

Finally fixed most of the lag issues until all three factions are in one area then it goes to shit
    Do you mean the servers or PS4? Because if it's the servers, they'll likely be improving that in the coming months. If it's the PS4 itself, that will likely see minor improvements, but there's only so much they can do before the start forcing reduced draw distances or lower texture resolutions during large fights to start compensating and bringing the framerate back up.

They really need to fix first person view for vehicles or is there a third person view I overlooked on PS4
    Don't think third person is an option, I've never used it on PC.