Poll: Your faction

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm a little concerned with the cash shop. From what I heard, the only things you will be able to buy there is cosmetics and experience/whatever that currency is called boosters. I just hope they don't balance the experience costs around people paying for it, like Tribes Ascend did.

Shout out to Evilpig of the Markov-NC! Hope that guy plays PS2....then there will be death to the republic and sovereignty!
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Evilpig is still quite active on the PSU forums and hey, yeah. Us TR are going to need more targets to kill. For anyone interested in a fantastic Planetside news site, head over to http://www.planetside-universe.com/, it's a great community filled with info on the game!

This months UK issue of PC Gamer (if you can find it) has keys. You also get a key for the online subscription version (arrives in an e-mail a week after the kindle style copy).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Proud member of Delta Triad here, our outfit is feverishly waiting for this game!

Well, I played NC the first time around when I started playing PS1 (was a first weekish subscriber tho I wasn't following it before I bought it). I played infil (cloaker) with lots of support certs like eng/medic/hacker (along with various vehicle/air certs ofc, I used to fly galaxy before the GG came in). The thing was that while NC was awesome I SOOO loved the TR's sidearm (repeater - just a basic semi auto pistol) as it was a relatively heavy round but accurate over range, with the NC I had to be stood on top of someone (shotgun pistol) or it was a machine pistol with a muzzle flash that totally gave me away.

As a result I used to collect and locker the TR sidearms whenever I found em

On my return to the game lots of years later (about 5) my character was gone so I rolled a TR.
    Likely returning to NC this time though.
    They have the best colours, the biggest tanks and are the least "got a stick up their ass" race between the 3
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2012-06-12 at 02:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta....it draws near :O

When do u s think the beta will begin?
    I thought Dragon Age 2 was innovative and groundbreaking!
    lol >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looopy View Post
    When do u s think the beta will begin?
    Two or three months I think.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Two or three months I think.
    Was said to be a few weeks at E3

10+ Year Old Account
    <-----Loyalist. Check out Totalbiscuit's Youtube channel for a ton of Planetside 2 footage and hours of live E3 gameplay.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Deleted
    It's really odd seeing the Faction trends for different contries in the Recruitment centre...
    98% of China is Vanu
    100% of Afghanistan/Pakistan etc are NC (though that might just be 1 person per country )

The closest is the UK atm with 38% Terran, 38% NC and 23% Vanu. Close %'s in Quebec and parts of the US too.
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-06-20 at 08:11 AM.

Deleted
    Spent £6 on a copy of PC gamer for the Beta key, and I'm looking pretty forward to this after seeing some of tb's gameplay. bring on Beta =D

Deleted
    Haha, the map is pretty detailed actually (though a bit buggy in places )

Im insanely excited for this game, like it doesnt make any sense. I spent about 12 days on the PS2 twitter trying to get a Beta key and i finally got one tonight from Lancer, now i have to count the days until the beta comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, I received a beta key on Twitter in about a day or so. You have to time it and when they start tweeting again, whoever is working on the PS2 Twitter page, just spam the shit out of it.
    Hey everyone

Seeing as no one has posted it yet, they put up a new short video. Game's looking better everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Ironically, I received a beta key on Twitter in about a day or so. You have to time it and when they start tweeting again, whoever is working on the PS2 Twitter page, just spam the shit out of it.
    I've been trying to get a beta key on Twitter since I found out about it at E3.. I guess I am just not creative enough to get one. lol Not even my epic fanart could get me a key http://i.imgur.com/xyFBJ.png
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2012-06-20 at 05:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    Was said to be a few weeks at E3
    Yeah, but I expect it will be pushed back. There always seem to be delays.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Yeah, but I expect it will be pushed back. There always seem to be delays.
    With how quickly and the volume of beta keys their giving out, id say we are 2 weeks or so away from closed beta, with open beta a 3-4 weeks after that.