ilvl 385 H 6/7 Rogue LF Late night 10man

Hello all, first let me thank you for taking the time to look at my app.
    Before looking at my character specs I would like to note that I am looking for a late night East coast or regular West Coast 10 man raiding guild. Work prevents me from getting home until 9:30 pm EST some nights, so I will unavailable any time before then.

Character name: Olef
    -Character class: Combat/Subtlety Rogue
    -Character creation date: March, 2008
    -Current server: Stormscale

-Justify your current spec/glyphs/gear:
    I research heavily into my class from not only Elitist Jerks, but also multiple sources both online and in-game. I have had extensive practice in both Combat and Assassination. My current gear build favors combat, so that is my primary raiding spec at the moment.

-Previous PvE progression: In Burning Crusade I cleared Kara, Mags, Zul'Aman, and went 3/6 SSC before Wrath come out. In Wrath I cleared all tiers of raiding content from 10 man Naxx to Heroic 25 man Lich King.

-Previous PvP/Arena experience: I have recently began PvP'ing a bit more and find it quite fun, especially in the right group. I am not the best rogue to ask for PvP advice, but I can hop in to piss off some healers or casters every now and then.

-Previous gaming experience (if any): WoW is my first MMO, but I have been gaming for my entire life since I was 5 when I acquired my Super Nintendo.

-Previous guild(s) / server(s): Hai Gurl Hai - Stormscale, Tehbox - Stormscale, Combo Breaker - Azuremyst, Visceral (Currently Kinetic) - Alexstrasza.

-Reason for leaving current guild: Multiple real life commitments have stolen some officers from us, and server transfers have taken the rest of our raiding squad.

I hope I was able to answer any and all questions, but will be more than happy to answer what i can. Thanks for your time!

Contact me, we have core spots available for you. we would like to see you over here asap. message me at dark.zer00 at hotmail dot com

6/7 Heroic Firelands (25 man) Phase 4 Rag

12/13 Heroic T11

Sruu at windrunner

Hi,

My guild is a 10 man weekend raid guild that runs 4-8pm PST (12 hours a week). We're 6/7 HM pre-nerf and have a great atmosphere.

shadeofarrows.darkbb.com for more information.

I'm online if you want to talk and I'll be checking back here regularly tonight.