MM vs Feral (1vs1) - need help.

How do you beat feral druids as mm hunter? I thought glyphed conc shot would help (to prevent dash/sprint) but they just shapeshift out of it and proceed running at 170%+ speed which makes forcing charge before disengage very hard. They start healing when I deterrence, cast roots/cyclone when rooted in trap and they never let me scare beast them. All that while their bleeds do quick work of me.

How do you do it?

p.s.: I'm full ruthless and I can beat the average not-so-good feral. It's something about the good ones that leaves me hopeless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Usually involves a spider, virgin sacrifice, and praying to the almighty Nerfbat.

Seriously though, make judicious use of Web, Entrapment, and realize that blizzard doesn't actually care about 1v1 or 2v2 balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Put freezing trap, put flare and go camuflage. If he opens on you, you'll get only stun but not a dot since he'll get frozen. You get max distance(don't use disengage) and do aimed shot + chimera, switch to fox and keep max distance - he needs 25y to feral charge you. And when he comes to you with dash you should use disengage with freedom so you don't get slow'd. And if he gets to you again you use money blind. And again if he gets to you use scatter trap or deterrance. After that comes disengage again but you should won already. Anyways MM beats ferals in 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebi View Post
    Put freezing trap, put flare and go camuflage. If he opens on you, you'll get only stun but not a dot since he'll get frozen.
    OP talked about good Ferals, not retarded ones. You just wasted a trap and will be raped by the Feral. Im no expert on duelling Ferals, but I have more succes using scatter fears combined with slowing traps.
    There is a video about Hunters vs Ferals on Skill-capped, but its not a free one.