Question "a script in this movie is causing adobe flash player to run slowly" flash player

Adobe Is once again causing me problems. I'm now getting this error whenever I pull up sports.yahoo.com, "a script in this movie is causing adobe flash player to run slowly". I've tried reinstalling flash player twice, and using ccleaner to clear out registry, and I still can't fix the problem. It only happens on sports.yahoo.com. Does anyone have any Idea how to fix this Issue?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried accessing the site through a different web browser? If not try that.

Ok, I've tried on Chrome, and It just freezes the browser.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just took a visit to the site, I get the same script error. I believe it is the banner add in the background of the website. Could be an Adobe Flash issue but I haven't experienced this script error on any other site. I believe the issue might actually be on Yahoo's side of things.

Wow so I just tried to go to that website on my chrome (and I watch videos all the time) and it completely crashed chrome... not just the one tab, but the entire browser became unresponsive and I had to shut it down.

Tried running it in IE, same thing happened. Browser kinda hung and had to be closed.

I think it's a problem with Yahoo, but you can wait for further confirmation.

Whew. Thanks for the responses guys.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just checked out the site with Internet Explorer running no addons and the site loaded correctly. We know for a fact now that it is either the script on the page for the background image or adobe flash itself. With three different people, with potentially three different browsers and three different versions of flash it is moderately safe to say its the site.