Deleted

The Perfect Storm

So about 3 or 4 months ago I got all the achievements required for Battlemaster
    except one..

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=783

Win Eye of the Storm with a score of 1600 to 0.

I've seen it happen at the lower lvls but at the 85 bracket? Is it all about luck and RNG? Or is one supposed to win trade or make a 5 man group? But a 5 man group wouldnt work since you need all 15 people to work together wich is impossible in random bgs!

If you have this achievement how did you get it? I would like some help/advice how to do it since its the last one for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember how I got it .. I honestly think I just got lucky. Let's hope you get lucky as well ... soon ...

Edit -- Or set up a premade with that AV enabler thingy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine with a group of friends. Told the rest of the players in BG that were going for this and told them to zerg the other two bases. They listened and we got the achievement

i got mine in wrath but i was in a premade and we zerged the 2 other basses and got the achiv

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liljander View Post
    except one..

I've seen it happen at the lower lvls but at the 85 bracket? Is it all about luck and RNG? Or is one supposed to win trade or make a 5 man group? But a 5 man group wouldnt work since you need all 15 people to work together wich is impossible in random bgs!

If you have this achievement how did you get it? I would like some help/advice how to do it since its the last one for me.
    hi there, i actually got it twice.. both times from a pug where i was the only one. it is sadly about luck and rng in pugs. but your chances are dramatically improved when you get a big party going. as those guys can act as front runners to secure the enemies bases. you must leave the flag also. and pray that the ebenemies are either bots/afk or noobs.

i think best way to approach this is to try and get a couple paties in one bg and just zerg the bases to win. ive had countless eye of the storm battles where it was like 100-1600 or near abouts, its easier than iy sounds if you zerg correctly, ignore flag. just do a /bg spam to let everyone know. gl

Deleted
    Thanks for your replys mmo champs! I'll guess I just have to keep going or perhaps get a group/raid going.

I will return once my storm is perfect enough for a battlemaster!

Deleted
    most grp basicly give up and go semi afk on spawn place if you rush both their bases

Deleted
    jsut make sure you can zerg the enemies tower fast enough and hope that your team mates are doing the same on the other side.

basicaly you need a large enough enemy group to all go for the flag while you cap bases and then have enough of your team alive to get the flag of that guy. if you do that you jsut got yourself a 4 base + cap so your already a few hundred on the way with enemy at 0 from then it's about defence.

Deleted
    I managed to get it on the first EotS I ever did. Pretty much our team rushed to their bases and they kinda just gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Liljander View Post
    except one..

Yeah, I'm missing two achieves from Battlemaster, and this is one of them. It's pretty much impossible in a pug.

It's bullshit that they removed Stormpike Perfection but not this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    It's bullshit that they removed Stormpike Perfection but not this.
    I didn't know that was removed. I've gotten all of my BG achievements through PUGs, including these two, though most were during Wrath. The only two that evade me (and may lead me to fold and form a premade) are Resilient Victory and Not Even a Scratch.

I don't remember getting Perfect Storm so I can't offer any tips there. I think the perfect Basin win came from when teams didn't always come in full.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    what you do it queue with 3 groups of 5 people, will all of you in vent, and make sure you all the the queue if all 3 groups get it at once. odds are you'll all get into the same eots, then making it easier to get achievements. i did this a couple weeks ago with guildies for AB achievements and it was easy :P
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.