PC BSODs When Shutting Down..

Hey all, me again. When I go to shutdown my PC it does a BSOD and I have no idea why, it only does this when shutting down, not during any gameplay or anything else.

Specs are:
    ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
    Core i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz - Notcua D14 cooler
    8GB Corsair RAM
    AMD HD6950 1GB
    Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HD103SJ
    Zalman 750W PSU

Thanks in advance
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Shameless self bump, I've tried turning my OCs off and it still does it =\

BSOD during shutdown is 95% certainly driver issue. You had that problem for a long time, or came suddenly?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Came suddenly, only just rebuilt my PC with the new parts, shut down a few times fine then BAM. BSOD. Should I just uninstall all my GPU/Mobo drivers and reinstall them?

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Came suddenly, only just rebuilt my PC with the new parts, shut down a few times fine then BAM. BSOD. Should I just uninstall all my GPU/Mobo drivers and reinstall them?
    Did you change a significant amount of hardware without uninstalling drivers first? You can run into problems if you 'surprise' Windows by changing key components and leave the old drivers lying around. It's the same reason you can't snap an old hard disk into a new build easily without reinstalling Windows or going through every driver. Sounds like you need to uninstall your mobo drivers at the very least and reinstall them.

Nah, I completely formatted both HDDs before and resintalled windows

Just to clarify, which version of Windows are you running?

Deleted
    If your running windows 7. Go to start > type in Event viewer > Click Custom views and then Administrative Events. This will take a while to load so give it chance.

Look for the error time that your computer BSOD at. They are normally listed as critical. Click it and look at the Event ID at the bottom, simply copy and paste it into google and it should give you a detailed description of what the problem is.

Windows 7, thanks razorback07, will give that a shot