Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    SE has released some important info about its transferring the Chaos data server to Europe.

The server will be down for 3-5 days. The exact time will be credited to your account.

Free server transfers off Chaos for one week if you want to stay on NA or move to JP data centers.
    I'm kinda sad about the fact that I can't transfer to the EU center for free
    I wonder how the game will feel with good latency and I'm too lazy to create a new character to find out (because it'll take days until you get to see some "real" action where ping could matter.)

*will most like transfer anyway*
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2015-09-18 at 09:02 PM.

The Live Letter at the Tokyo Game Show begins in 45 minutes. Here's the YouTube link.

Update: Stream is live.

Update 2: I misunderstood. The Live Letter begins at 8 PST. The SE stream is showing multiple games at TGS.
    Last edited by Aberrict; 2015-09-19 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, November, lol. Guess I have some time to enjoy GW2:HoT and Wildstar after all.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I can't be upset about them taking vacation time. Japan office culture and game development are stressful things by themselves. Especially when Koji said he was putting in 80 hour weeks.

Here's an imgur album of all the slides shown.

10+ Year Old Account
    November,... =\

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow...I guess I'll play Gw2 for awhile as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't be upset about them taking vacation time. Japan office culture and game development are stressful things by themselves. Especially when Koji said he was putting in 80 hour weeks.

Not upset at all actually, gives me time to play the new GW2 expansion more and a couple Wii U and 3DS games. Least it'll be a fair sized update and they're adding in minion battles which is something I wanted (INB4 wow copying guy again.... :P ).
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I don't mind waiting a little longer. They're still pumping out content at a quicker rate than most MMO's currently on the market and it's only fair that they get some time to relax. There's going to be an event for Halloween to look forward to and it'll give me a chance to catch up with some of the single player games I've been meaning to tackle lately.

Deleted
    Cool (well kinda), at least I will have time (not enough anyway) to finish Arkham Knight, witcher 3 and MGS V without worrying about capping eso every week.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    Cool (well kinda), at least I will have time (not enough anyway) to finish Arkham Knight, witcher 3 and MGS V without worrying about capping eso every week.
    I'll be finishing off Witcher 3 myself. As well as Type-0. Then Fallout 4 comes out in November too so I'll be juggling that in between my allocated FFXIV time.

I haven't been capping ESO for the last few weeks simply because I can't stand doing another run of Neverreap. I've been doing my daily frontline and trial roulette though - which grants me a solid 50 tomes per day. I do sort of want the full PLD set for the sake of a nifty glamour option though. I just need the gloves and boots now.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL do they honestly print out Stuff on A4 sheets and hold them up instead of feeding the screenshot into the beamer?

Weird Japanese are weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, already kinda bored of 3.0 - tho, haven't really started crafting yet due the horrendous costs, and well.. I'd still need other crafting cross-skills, only GSM has reached level 50 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    There's going to be an event for Halloween to look forward to and it'll give me a chance to catch up with some of the single player games I've been meaning to tackle lately.
    Yeah, plenty of games which I haven't even touched yet - even purchased Shadow of Mordor yesterday as it went on sale.. plenty of Steam games that needs to be played one day.

At least now I've my Paladin leveled up (i184), so I can speed through the daily Expert roulette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    At least now I've my Paladin leveled up (i184), so I can speed through the daily Expert roulette.
    Still having long waits when queueing as a healer? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Still having long waits when queueing as a healer? :O
    Think it's been like ~8 minutes as healer to get in for me, meanwhile as tank I'm inside the dungeon before I can click the queue button.

10+ Year Old Account
    *chuckles* Yeah... dem precognitive tank invites.

I wonder how much gil a fresh character stands to make when rushing through the 2.0 - 3.0 content? Especially when combined with selling quest rewards? I think I may turn an alt into a little side project. I don't mind questing and such as an alternative to crafting/gathering.

Deleted
    Ya kinda done on 3.0 myself but I wont unsub I have a lot of stuff yet to do but its not so high prio! I wanna max my DRK and start working on panther now that I got my lion and lvl up my crafters and gatherers.
    I ll take my time to finish the games I bought on steam during summer sales also and work on getting legend on hearthstone.
    I m ok with november though I mean its still less of a downtime than other MMOs, we re gonna be getting a whole lot of new content and they said they delayed it a bit cause they needed a vacation after heavensward which is understandable

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    How many jobs at 60 do you guys have now? I'm starting on my 3rd and this is torture lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 WHM and BLM.
    Pally 51 or so, SCH 52.

Currently playing Dork Knight @ 37. :P

I agree that leveling DPS is torture.

I have SMN/SCH and PLD at 60 and in fully upgraded law gear on the SCH and PLD, with SMN having all left side eso gear except feet and belt, but will get both of those next week. 10 weeks for full left side, another 5 for right side.

Currently working on DRG (54) and all DoH (all 53) and MIN/BTN (56) (not done FSH yet) and tinkered with WHM a little, still 50 though. Also working on my chocobo little by little. Once I get it to level 10 I'll finally do that quest in Ishgard that gives the free Thavnairian onion.