15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    $20 promo is up on Amazon for the MAID OUTFIT. It needs to be in the video game section and if you scroll down on product page it'll show promotion offer. It needs to be ship and sold from Amazon essentially.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesss
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40883621
    I kinda want this maid outfit but I don't ever use amazon....

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Hating this vilekin farming method. Doing the quick one Graeham mentioned and sadly out of 60 only got 2 . RNG sucks maaaaan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Hating this vilekin farming method. Doing the quick one Graeham mentioned and sadly out of 60 only got 2 . RNG sucks maaaaan.
    *chuckles* With a little gathering I now have so many blue scripts that I'll probably need a month to run out of sands.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    *chuckles* With a little gathering I now have so many blue scripts that I'll probably need a month to run out of sands.
    Well la de da to you . If I could just be bothered to lvl miner to 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    If I could just be bothered to lvl miner to 60.
    That would probably be quite difficult, now that you used up all your leves. With leves it takes sth like 6 hours or so.
    Leveling gatherers that way is boring A F, if you ask me, but you just put on some movies and push through.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I'm still collecting items to upgrade "Yukimitsu Awoken" to "Kannagi".

Got Armorer 56 today, gotta love those Moogle quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Ditto for my war lol

E3 is supposedly giving us some more information about the Palace of the Dead tomorrow. I don't expect they'll tell us much more than what we know already but there's a chance they might drop a surprise or two our way. I'm guessing it'll be the next Live Letter that tells us what's in store for 3.4, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Almandal awoken to dracnomicon here got culinarian to 60 today with the help of the moogles.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Almandal awoken to dracnomicon here got culinarian to 60 today with the help of the moogles.
    Deathbringer Awoken to Nothung for me, took time off so I'm only like 45/80. Will start the moogle quests soon...just need to decide which crafter to take up first.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    $20 promo is up on Amazon for the MAID OUTFIT. It needs to be in the video game section and if you scroll down on product page it'll show promotion offer. It needs to be ship and sold from Amazon essentially.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesss
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40883621
    Pre-orders count, by the way. I pre-ordered Shantae on Wii U. Friend pre-ordered World of Final Fantasy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I pre-ordered Legion. Feel kind of dirty doing that but there was nothing else I wanted really. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    That would probably be quite difficult, now that you used up all your leves. With leves it takes sth like 6 hours or so.
    Leveling gatherers that way is boring A F, if you ask me, but you just put on some movies and push through.
    Gathering has been super easy, leveling wise. Between doing the GC turn ins each day and farming mats needed to craft items for the aforementioned turn ins, MIN and BTN have stayed 2-3 levels ahead of my crafting classes the entire time thus far from 50-60.

Good reminder, though, that I need to burn off some leves. Pretty sure I'm capped again.

Unrelated note: Cleared Weeping City for first time last night. One shot every boss, although the last boss got a bit dicey (I suspect there were a lot of folks like me who were familiar with the first 3 fights but not the last one). Considering this is the start of the patch's second week, and groups are already capable of one shotting the whole place, that reaffirms my earlier statement that I hope they don't go and nerf this place.

Edit: Another unrelated but nice note. It is possible to get more than 3 treated crystals/dusts at a time for the 240 anima step. I'm not to that point personally (think I am at 78/240), but it's nice to have confirmation that I may not need to grind out 80 eso worth of the umbrite, along with whatever other stuff I use for the dust.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2016-06-15 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    How did you do that? Started last week, doing all eso and poetics duties every day (got lots of dust through moonstones, leves, etc.), but thanks to crystals I'm at 45/240. What's your secret?:-)

Edit: at the actual rate I'm capabale of buying around 2 crystals per day (sometimes it's 3).
    I had eso, poetic, and gc seals all capped prior to patch day. I also had 5 or 6 moonstones (enough for at least one turn in) stowed away unintentionally, as a result of having unlocked Ixali quests in the past month or two. I also had a metric ton of ilvl 195 gear and Void Ark gear I turned in for even more gc seals. The umbrite, up to now, has been the limiting factor for me. I accumulate gc seals via crafting/gathering turn ins (since I am leveling all of them still) as well as any dungeon drops I win (via expert delivery with the same npc for the gathering/crafting turn ins). Poetics come in from the roulettes. I've been averaging about the same amount (2-3 turn ins per day). I just happened to start patch day at 18 or 21 out of 240 due to all the hoarding.

I think I'm going along at a decent pace...then I see people posting screenshots on Reddit of their 240 animas already. Makes my brain hurt thinking of all that eso grinding that had to be done this past week to pull that off.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2016-06-15 at 02:33 PM.

Some people have already finished the 3.3 relic. I think those people not only do their roulettes, but also use Hunt timers and basically do Hunts nonstop to get more Eso, and then spam Aetherochemical whatchamacallit, since it gives 150 Eso per run not including bonus. My single Hunt LS is basically dead, so I've only killed like 2 A ranks since the patch dropped.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    If I'm being honest, I don't think it's the challenge that puts me off. I can usually adapt remarkably fast. I'm often frustrated by the movement in this game. I'm so accustomed to being able to continue pressing attack buttons while moving out of "The Shit" in WoW, that when I do it in FF14 and my character turns toward the boss (totally f*ing my movement) I get irritated by how punishing the mechanics are. It's ingrained at this point. Almost 10 years of having to keep up dps while maneuvering away from lethal attacks has made it exceedingly difficult to adjust, even over a year later. I would loveto be able to turn off the animation lock so I can still hit bootshine, or twin snakes while strafing out of an aoe without it causing my character to turn towards the boss and consequently, cause my strafe to become a forward run INTO the boss.
    You can turn auto face off.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    and then spam Aetherochemical whatchamacallit, since it gives 150 Eso per run not including bonus.
    Guess that explains why I'm getting "The Aetherochemical Research Facility" every day from Lv. 60 dungeon roulette.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Some people have already finished the 3.3 relic. I think those people not only do their roulettes, but also use Hunt timers and basically do Hunts nonstop to get more Eso, and then spam Aetherochemical whatchamacallit, since it gives 150 Eso per run not including bonus. My single Hunt LS is basically dead, so I've only killed like 2 A ranks since the patch dropped.
    Depending on how geared you are, it's a toss up between Aetherochemical and Antitower; while Antitower bonus eso is lower, I believe you get more eso per boss there, and it can be faster to clear since Aetherochemical has ilvl capped at 180. I've had a couple runs in AT take barely more than 15 mins.

Hunts have become ridiculous on Balmung since patch. If you aren't at the mob within 10-15 seconds, you may as well forget it. Prior to patch, people were much less trigger happy to pull them. Not anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You can turn auto face off.
    True, but there's definitely some general awkward facing requirements for abilities. I'm accustomed to being able to attack while facing my target sideways. I guess it's just how I learned to maneuver while dpsing. It's an old habit that was one of the things I learned to push dps in WoW. At first for ease of pushing back enrage timers, then for trying to rank. I'm hoping to have a little duplicity when it comes to how I approach both games, so I can switch play styles on the fly without having to think about it.

... No promo for Amazon.ca. Time to spend an exorbitant amount of money on this with the conversion rate. I assume you get all of the items with a single purchase of 20$ though right? That's what "google" said.