So who, on Aether, wants a visit from me when the world travel system is added?

You can tell the expansion news got people back. I've seen so many Kiritos, Starks and "darklaydee sylvanass" characters with Chuuni as fuck saga length limit break macros. Its like HW again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So who, on Aether, wants a visit from me when the world travel system is added?
    Me! Pick me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

I have to be honest this whole data center stuff has me worried quite a bit. Splitting up the playerbase like this is almost always not a good idea. I can see a lot of people converging onto one DC using the free transfer just leading to more problems. I know that's what I'll be doing since at the moment Aether is the best but if say Crystal becomes the defacto then I'll be transfering even if I'll greatly miss Cactuar.

Balmung is purged from Aether though.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2018-11-18 at 12:42 AM.

Yeah depending on which world you're on and relying on cross-world party finder for grouping with friends / statics currently made are likely to get fucked.... free transfers with the little benefits isnt going to go well.... its basically get fucked on cross world party for specific datacenter or loose your house from the transfer

Regardless launch will have login issues still and duty instance servers shitting themselves at cost of splitting current playerbase even further

Its one of those oh world visit feature in 5.0 then follow by another DC that is caused from world re-organization... dumb
    Last edited by Vyndeleron; 2018-11-18 at 12:44 AM.

Gawwwd darn it, I'm still stuck with Balmung.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Diabolos now with Balmeme... uh oh

Primal DC activity (Duty finder instance stuff-wise) is well active compared to Aether... now its up in air and wont know how things will turn out... if I find the new dc activity to be shit then yeah I just either transfer or quit

And Blue Mage just got fucked sure it makes sense but now its like fisher
    Last edited by Vyndeleron; 2018-11-18 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Diabolos now with Balmeme... uh oh

Primal DC activity (Duty finder instance stuff-wise) is well active compared to Aether... now its up in air and wont know how things will turn out... if I find the new dc activity to be shit then yeah I just either transfer or quit

And Blue Mage just got fucked sure it makes sense but now its like fisher
    Have they gone into what "Limited Job" means?

And how did Blue Mage get fucked, what's the system like?

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    That means Ralqadar and I can visit you!

Balmung isn't that bad, anyway. There's a handful of weirdos, sure, but a lot of the worst are alts from other servers...

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post

Its not a true job going to party for duty instances even with the eventual level increase... not even PotD

However can only do duty instance stuff as pre-formed group

Fisher like cause its a collection log
    Last edited by Vyndeleron; 2018-11-18 at 01:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post

Due to how broken and inconsistent BLU players have with different skills learned they can't queue via matchmaking (premade is fine). Roulettes are not allowed. Derp dungeons are also not allowed. It kind of makes sense since something like bad breath, or their example of level 5 death would kind of one shot raid bosses or just cripple them to hell and they didn't want to limit BLU's capabilities against mobs, (which just means not having them, a bit weird).

They stated pretty consistently it's only for solo and not party. There are some BLU only instances however.

I know there's been a huge overlap between FF12/14 and Ivalice and Eorzea exist in the same world, but there's something in me (Must be that 10 year old who wanted to see all his favorite characters crossover) freaking out about seeing Fran in FF14.

Hopefully a 4 player pre-made party filled with Blue Mage going into instances

Well rip Blue Mages.

I honestly just don't get this. What's the point of the job at all? Yes you can do instanced content with pre formed parties but... still eh. I'd rather just not have the job at all than have it be like this.

It's not going to be for everybody. It'll be more for the sort of players who invest in FSH as something mostly for bragging rights and collecting stuff rather than for profits.

I mean its a new job with a really unique playstyle that they're crafting a bunch of stuff for solely for that one job. I donno, that's pretty dang cool for a MMORPG.

Regardless cause of White/black/red mages... no matter what you tell the playerbase there will be those going what the fuck regards to blue mage when its releases

Not everyone sees live letter / patch notes and will assume its like any other battle class/job

I actually don't mind the way Blue Mage is implemented. Sometimes, you just want to chill and do your own thing, and that seems like the perfect way to do it. I just hope we'll be able to solo queue for Deep Dungeons with them someday.
    Last edited by Azmoden; 2018-11-18 at 01:08 AM.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Well rip Blue Mages.

I honestly just don't get this. What's the point of the job at all? Yes you can do instanced content with pre formed parties but... still eh. I'd rather just not have the job at all than have it be like this.
    Kind of feels like a almost brawlers guild style thing but as a job in the same way FSH is a gatherer but big fishing and mining collectibles is so different. Its not something that will be main content for me but having the option to go BLU and do some fun challenges sure as shit beats farming Eureka as any existing jobs.

Makes me wonder if we will see some limited jobs for pvp and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Makes me wonder if we will see some limited jobs for pvp and stuff.
    Dark Knight already considered limited job cause Dark arts :P

Also anything is better than eureka