Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    This is probably a good opportunity to say that I hate, hate, hate the mob tagging system. The game requires you to do way too much damage to get credit for a kill.
    Agreed, if I see pink I actually have to think if its worth it or not to actually attack it.

Deleted
    Ahah, I remember that thread.

50 pages of a dude DEMANDING his catgirl received a bigger butt because otherwise that makes the game unplayable for him!!!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    "And then the gods cut the asses off of Miquote everywhere. From those asses grew new races and armors. There was much rejoicing, and later much sadness."

Best comment in that thread by far and sums the entirety of it up pretty nicely.

This is precious.

Wonder why those people aren't playing TERA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, still master race, waggle the tail, and a cute face.

Sure do wish servers would come back up though, still amazed that the power of one world boss can crash the entire NA server board.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's why NA realms are down. Helps to have another toon on Valefor.

You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Eh, still master race, waggle the tail, and a cute face.

Sure do wish servers would come back up though, still amazed that the power of one world boss can crash the entire NA server board.
    Really? DAMN...I may have to move to Moogle or find another server with some fellow Alaskans...

So I finally managed to get up to and defeat (Story mode) titan tonight.

My 1st thought was that I find myself agreeing that (this section) of the story was really stupid. You're told that titan is an imminent threat and you're sent to the heroes that defeated last time he was summoned. Instead of helping you, you do random things and get sent to each one, the last guy has you assemble food for a feast (Hell, you have a whole dungeon who seems to be saving some dude so he gives you some cheese)

You're then told that it was all "a test so we know you can handle titan". My main thought was, in the time they had me running around the world and getting wine and cheese and stuff, titan could have been summoned and started to do bad things. Geez. Then you zone into the titan fight and...the intro cutscene seems to imply that not only was he not summoned til I showed up, but that apparently Lima may have done something to start the whole situation in the 1st place. Um...ok game, a bit weird...
    That said, the fight itself was fun and the battle music during that fight is EPIC. Shame there's no real reason to repeat the fight now that I've finished it for the story
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    but that apparently Lima may have done something to start the whole situation in the 1st place.
    When you head to Limsa Lominsa the first time to start the Titan portion of the story, Y'shtola even mentions that it was Limsa who was the aggressor in this situation and the reason why the kobolds were working on summoning titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    When you head to Limsa Lominsa the first time to start the Titan portion of the story, Y'shtola even mentions that it was Limsa who was the aggressor in this situation and the reason why the kobolds were working on summoning titan.
    My understanding is that Limsa had a bargain with the kobolds that Limsa would own the sea, and the kobolds would own the land. Then after the cataclysm, Limsa had to violate the bargain and push onto the land because their fleet was almost wiped out. I think the early La Noscea quests are all about pirates trying to learn how to farm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    My understanding is that Limsa had a bargain with the kobolds that Limsa would own the sea, and the kobolds would own the land. Then after the cataclysm, Limsa had to violate the bargain and push onto the land because their fleet was almost wiped out. I think the early La Noscea quests are all about pirates trying to learn how to farm.
    I believe you are correct. Ultimately tho Limsa was the one who broke the peace agreement and cause the Kobolds to turn to titan.

How hard is it to cancel your FFXIV sub because I was wanting to buy it then try it for the free 30 days and if I don't like it I don't want it to be a nightmare to unsub.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Easy. Just login to the mogstation and, under account services, go to the bottom of the page. There you will find the options "Cancel Service Account" and "Cancel Automatic Renewal".

Quote Originally Posted by vilnya View Post
    Easy. Just login to the mogstation and, under account services, go to the bottom of the page. There you will find the options "Cancel Service Account" and "Cancel Automatic Renewal".
    Cool I know I asked before but couldn't remember what was said.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How hard is it to cancel your FFXIV sub because I was wanting to buy it then try it for the free 30 days and if I don't like it I don't want it to be a nightmare to unsub.
    It doesn't even require you to put in any credit card info for the free month, so you don't even have to worry about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    So I finally managed to get up to and defeat (Story mode) titan tonight.

My 1st thought was that I find myself agreeing that (this section) of the story was really stupid. You're told that titan is an imminent threat and you're sent to the heroes that defeated last time he was summoned. Instead of helping you, you do random things and get sent to each one, the last guy has you assemble food for a feast (Hell, you have a whole dungeon who seems to be saving some dude so he gives you some cheese)

You're then told that it was all "a test so we know you can handle titan". My main thought was, in the time they had me running around the world and getting wine and cheese and stuff, titan could have been summoned and started to do bad things. Geez. Then you zone into the titan fight and...the intro cutscene seems to imply that not only was he not summoned til I showed up, but that apparently Lima may have done something to start the whole situation in the 1st place. Um...ok game, a bit weird...
    That said, the fight itself was fun and the battle music during that fight is EPIC. Shame there's no real reason to repeat the fight now that I've finished it for the story
    Yeah I was kind of like... oh man I'm so close to this underground tunnel, so close to titan... wait.. I just touch the aethyryte and that's titan.. well that was anti climatic....

Either way, I love love love love the Garuda music, it beats out Titan's by far imo. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm never gonna beat titan. I wish I knew 7 other players as good as me xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I'm never gonna beat titan. I wish I knew 7 other players as good as me xD
    You will man...Had trouble on Ifrit HM last night....Was my fault though(I tried helping to DPS spikes till someone corrected me then accidentally used LB...REALLY basic mistakes) but yeah...Overall Ifrit was easy enough...Just keep trying I know Titan is supposed to be super hard but keep at it you'll get it....

Also I totally want to get Chimera down on my server but most people have done him already.

My Free Company is at a point where many of us who do Titan HM to help others in the Company get their relics have a competition of who gets hit the least by plumes, landslides and bombs; the fight has become easy enough to allow it. So far only I have gotten a perfect run at the moment.

Two weeks ago we were barely struggling to get past Heart phase. You'll get there.