Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmm just realised I preordered the Digital CE, not the physical one, because the physical CE doesn't seem to be available in the UK... Thought it was a bit TOO cheap.
    There was a twitter post about how they were going to add physical copies to the EU SE store in a couple of days.

Kind of interested to see how early Phase 4 (Open Beta) comes. I remember reading that Square Enix is looking to make it transfer all character progression to live if possible. Earliest Phase 4 I could see is the start of July, but more than likely mid July. That's not a bad thing, seeing as how it would still be a month early to start playing if all your work is actually saved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxonn View Post
    There was a twitter post about how they were going to add physical copies to the EU SE store in a couple of days.
    Ahh ok, I might cancel my preorder then, and wait for the physical CE, I want the art book and DVD almost more than I want the actual game

EDIT: Does anyone know HOW to cancel a preorder, doesn't seem possible?
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-05-24 at 11:31 AM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Ahh ok, I might cancel my preorder then, and wait for the physical CE, I want the art book and DVD almost more than I want the actual game

EDIT: Does anyone know HOW to cancel a preorder, doesn't seem possible?
    Might have to call them? I don't know. =\ Just taking a guess here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Might have to call them? I don't know. =\ Just taking a guess here.
    It's looking like that might have to be done... Maybe Email them first. See how their customer support is.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

So wait, where can you actually pre-order the Collector's Editions of A Realm Reborn? All I can see is the PS3 version, not the PC. Did the PC Collectors already sell out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    So wait, where can you actually pre-order the Collector's Editions of A Realm Reborn? All I can see is the PS3 version, not the PC. Did the PC Collectors already sell out?
    http://store.na.square-enix.com/stor...0#.UaFNMJzCZ8E

http://store.na.square-enix.com/stor...0#.UaFNNJzCZ8E

Thank you much. Got my order in and so excited / giddy for it to come now. Very curious to see how early I'll be able to play before August, 27th.

Thank you much. Got my order in and so excited / giddy for it to come now. Very curious to see how early I'll be able to play before August, 27th.

it 5 days... it was written on the australian pre order page

Quote Originally Posted by Bigitybones View Post
    it 5 days... it was written on the australian pre order page
    And it will be possible to play even earlier than that during open beta (phase 4).

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    And it will be possible to play even earlier than that during open beta (phase 4).

don't give inaccurate information beta 4 is open and we MIGHT get to transfer this data to release but it's not set in stone

don't give inaccurate information beta 4 is open and we MIGHT get to transfer this data to release but it's not set in stone
    Yeah, I'm hoping that becomes true. The sooner the community can play, the better!

Yeah, I'm hoping that becomes true. The sooner the community can play, the better!

well they want to do it but they dont wanna promise it to us then have to wipe so they are playing it safe but yeah i hope so too altho i have a 2 years headstart already lol

Deleted
    It's not inaccurate, it's open beta so you can play regardless of whether your character can be carried across to live or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxonn View Post
    It's not inaccurate, it's open beta so you can play regardless of whether your character can be carried across to live or not.

read it again he implied that headstart was beta 4 which it is not

http://gdl.square-enix.com/ffxiv/dow...Roadmap_EN.pdf

The Road map just got some update,seems like NDA is only partially lifted in phase 3/4 now,kind of weird having a NDA on open beta wonder how that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    http://gdl.square-enix.com/ffxiv/dow...Roadmap_EN.pdf

The Road map just got some update,seems like NDA is only partially lifted in phase 3/4 now,kind of weird having a NDA on open beta wonder how that would work.
    Don't quote me on this, but I think it means you can share anything from that beta phase but can't release screenshots or video from previous phases.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any way to order the collector's edition out of the US or EU? I'm in Singapore, not sure if there's any available over here. There hasn't been in the shops I've tried

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Any way to order the collector's edition out of the US or EU? I'm in Singapore, not sure if there's any available over here. There hasn't been in the shops I've tried
    Here's a link to the NA store. Here's a link to the EU site Not entirely sure if they'll allow shipment there but you could always do the digital download order.

I totally can't wait until this comes out. I didn't do the first one because I'm a skeptical person but this one I'm going balls to the wall on. Next week when I get paid I plan on ordering the digital CE version because I want the early access and a CE version.