Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yay, can finally use keep out of combat, was strange that you can't. Also yes, light speed with MP reduction, abuse the living shit out of stoneskin on heal reduction fights.
    Keep/Spread out of combat and the lower CD on Shuffle are both good. Lightspeed with MP reduction and only a DPS penalty is good also, you have options to use it on things other than Stoneskin.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Kinda weird for the switch around for royal road. MP/TP regen, any idea how much it regens? Can't really log in atm or well, I could but I shouldn't.
    MP/TP regen were needed per discussion earlier (they were not the same, because MP/TP reduction required you to spend resources to get any equivalent sort of gain). I'm surprised they swapped Royal Road as well.

I get that using Arrow wasn't really good for Royal Road as it's one of the more desired direct card effects, but Spear was definitely for Royal Road only and should probably be the next one to be changed. Having it increase CD recovery while active versus "snapshotting" a lower CD will make using 180 sec CD's not as impacted by Spear, but will also make it more usable when it procs randomly in a fight. It may not be bad to Keep/Spread it for Royal Road, but it seems like too much set-up, for not enough of a gain (versus just Keeping Arrow/Balance).

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Argh. Ninja really is fun, but I miss tank queues. And just being the tank in general. And my piles of commendations. (And my giant sword! )

That and just playing Ninja can get exhausting in a way post-50!

- - - Updated - - -

Hastily drawn MS Paint snarkfest on NIN vs MCH: http://imgur.com/FpVPTTk

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    my only gripe is that occasionally I get a little lag hickup that causes my mudras to cast in the wrong order (I hit 1-2-3, two gets missed, giving me a mudra of 1-3. or occasionally, I hit 1-2-ninjutsu, and ninjutsu fires before the second thing, resulting in a fuuma instead of raikon).

Otherwise they're fun, and (imo) much easier than other melee dps if only because they have significantly less stringent positionals.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many good looking AF sets, actually managed to confuse me again which jobs to main.

Need.. to.. decide.. one DPS, one tank and one healer.

*As for which sets I like the most: Summoner, Dark Knight, and White Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish at wasn't bought like even a simple quest.. I feel like it cheapens it being OUR armor ya know... Something about obtaining it even if easy via quests really gave it a better feel imo. Now I feel like it will be similar to old sets and feel less iconic ya know

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    So many good looking AF sets, actually managed to confuse me again which jobs to main.

Need.. to.. decide.. one DPS, one tank and one healer.

*As for which sets I like the most: Summoner, Dark Knight, and White Mage.
    The Monk one is my favorite by far with Bard being second. I would love to play my Monk and use that armour but then I remember why I quit playing my monk. Bad tanks who cant position properly and move around when there's no need.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't even see the DRK set in that image. I assume it's that black blob near the right side? The heck is that?
    No, DRK/AST/MCH aren't in that picture. The black is ninja.

AST, DRK and MCH AF

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah.

But I assume NIN is the little dude in the far lower right dashing about. What the heck IS that big black blob right behind the Monk?

...Oh, I see now. It's the end of the Warriors' axe. Jeez. That's large, if that's what it is.
    oh oh. i thought you meant the nin haha. my bad XD Yeah that's the WAR axe.

Deleted
    Got MCH to 60, love Ricco move looks sweet. Enjoyed doing one of the new dungeons and did tidy dps considering i was 145 vs 177+

Would like to lvl another class but im sure NIN, SCH or AST..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's huge!

Also, I'm imagining that WHM pointing at someone and saying, "You! Stop standing in fire! I'm sick of healing you!"
    I actually made a Linkshell on my server for PvE stuff called "Stood in the Fire." Because yes, that is what people do.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

The Goodly Adventurer NPC near the Idyllshire Aetheryte will port you out of town. Makes getting outside for hunts etc, at least until an S rank spawns and everyone is standing on top of him trying to click...

15+ Year Old Account
    Got monk to 60 this morning and after being a long time bard main i'm torn the esoteric monk gear looks so good and I cant decide if I should stay bard or go monk (bard is ilvl 184 monk is 174)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    My damn brain is already telling me to move on to leveling my next class. ><

Bard maybe? Hm. Conjurer would get me to the Archmage title if I did it.

Choices, choices.

(I'm fairly sure that I'm going to have every class at 50 before I have a single one at 60, ugh)
    Blind fold spinning dart board with selections for whichever.

Are all the worlds/data centers lagging hard tonight? Coeurl/Aether is BAD right now. Did Ravana (Hard) and we couldn't move half the time. Barely squeaked out a kill on him for some first timers though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Are all the worlds/data centers lagging hard tonight? Coeurl/Aether is BAD right now. Did Ravana (Hard) and we couldn't move half the time. Barely squeaked out a kill on him for some first timers though.
    Geez. I've been working all night trying to figure this out. May be it isn't on my end then. I'm on Jenova/Aether and having some lag. I can sit there and watch mobs/people walk 5 yards and pause, then resume a distance away and then repeat. Was pulling my hair out trying to figure out whats up.

Here's me details:
    Datacenter: Aether
    Server: Jenova
    ISP: AT@T U-Crap (I mean U-Verse)

Deleted
    Lagging n Phoenix-Eu also seeing a lot of ppl with the d/c symbol

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    No, DRK/AST/MCH aren't in that picture. The black is ninja.

AST, DRK and MCH AF
    Do you have an equivalent high-resolution picture of the other jobs AF sets? AST, DRK and MCH look amazing in this picture you posted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    Do you have an equivalent high-resolution picture of the other jobs AF sets? AST, DRK and MCH look amazing in this picture you posted.
    Unfortunately no. The picture I linked is the equivalent of this one. There are a few initial design pictures floating around, but the quality is meh at best since they're screenshots from a producer live letter and not a picture of the actual artwork, at least...not that I've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Unfortunately no. The picture I linked is the equivalent of this one. There are a few initial design pictures floating around, but the quality is meh at best since they're screenshots from a producer live letter and not a picture of the actual artwork, at least...not that I've found.
    There's also the video of the armor sets shown at PAX East, which outside of seeing someone wearing it in-game (which won't happen for a while) is the best look we have at them.

Hoping there's a high resolution picture released soon myself, as my computer could use a new background.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I have got plenty of recommendations and only every played dps.

600 or so?
    I find that if I go as SCH, I am pretty much guaranteed at least one comm. As a DPS though, it happens, but not every single run I do like on SCH. Also, the 2 dungeons I have run on my 20ish GLD I got comms, don't remember how many. While it's not impossible to get them as DPS, it's also not practically guaranteed like tank/heals. Knowing this, I almost always comm a DPS as long as they didn't totally screw up.

The big downside is that NO zone had a complete Old-N.Than sized zerg. Everyone was spread out, even the N.Than zerg itself was fairly tiny, making things slower.
    As I was doing my Clan Hunts yesterday evening, I saw 3 full parties going around and doing FATEs together in Coerthas Western Highlands. I think a fourth group was forming when I left.