And all 3 Garo mounts done. Ninja set done, Monk done except weapon (almost got enough for that). Just DRG and the 3 tank sets to go!
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Dont forget the MCH pistol. Theres unique models then theres something you dont want to miss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call me anti social, but this game needs an ignore feature for the people having a 40 paragraph long conversation about irrelevant subjects in /a + /p

And a larger blacklist.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-05-07 at 12:40 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Dont forget the MCH pistol. Theres unique models then theres something you dont want to miss.
    Oh I already got all healer, caster and ranged sets done.

But once I'm done with the Garo stuff, gonna get 11k more marks. RDM and SAM weapons, and Revolver of the Wander for MCH glamour.

edit - Aaaaaand another 30k. For the minion and 2 orchestrion rolls.
    Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2017-05-07 at 04:37 AM.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Call me anti social, but this game needs an ignore feature for the people having a 40 paragraph long conversation about irrelevant subjects in /a + /p

And a larger blacklist.
    Honestly on Shiva i've had to use my blacklist for a none goldspam bot once for two potatos from the "potato only erp guild" that must have got lost on the way to balmeme posting some very graphic shit right next to the limsa marketboard. Often.

Thank god we are getting a new aetherite port for the uldah ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly on Shiva i've had to use my blacklist for a none goldspam bot once for two potatos from the "potato only erp guild" that must have got lost on the way to balmeme posting some very graphic shit right next to the limsa marketboard. Often.

Thank god we are getting a new aetherite port for the uldah ones.
    My blacklist was filled up within two weeks of first trying the game due to gil spammers.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

My blacklist was filled up within two weeks of first trying the game due to gil spammers.
    You should be able to clear it out now. I haven't gotten any gil spam in many months. Only thing I've gotten were some random party invites a few months ago. And on the up side, you can now report people for gil spam straight from the chat.

the benefit of gilgamesh always being locked, no gold spam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Hey @Granyala, looks like Yoshi wants you to play a Bard in Stormblood.
    Is that a flute? Oo

- - - Updated - - -

And a larger blacklist.
    That's why I have filtered chat tabs. If people rage, I can always switch to guild or party tab.

You want to know some depressing shit?

Took a walk around my ward of the goblet and bar the one giant moogle mansion my tiny house is the only one thats not an entirely empty house with nothing in it or outside it. Its a ghost town of snapped up post demolition houses for no reason other than people using party finder to try and flip their investment. What a waste.

Took a walk around my ward of the goblet and bar the one giant moogle mansion my tiny house is the only one thats not an entirely empty house with nothing in it or outside it. Its a ghost town of snapped up post demolition houses for no reason other than people using party finder to try and flip their investment. What a waste.
    so many people want a house and then there's people like that....
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's medium house next to mine - decided to take a look inside while scouting how big medium actually is. Found out that there's nothing inside but retainers and orchestrion. Is it really necessary to grab those houses if you plan to leave it at that state?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    There's medium house next to mine - decided to take a look inside while scouting how big medium actually is. Found out that there's nothing inside but retainers and orchestrion. Is it really necessary to grab those houses if you plan to leave it at that state?
    Worst part is before the demolitions there was actual item shops and stuff in my ward it was great. But then some lapsed and lost their homes and then people seemed to fear the investment seeing it as a sub trap of sorts and when apartments came out the goblet died since everyone just moved to the mist.

My neighbour's house is just...all sorts of decorations thrown onto the lawn, including a starlight tree that has been there all year round. I never see him, but he clearly must log on and go inside because it hasn't been demolished yet. My other neighbour has one of those awful chocobo houses. ;_;

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a Moogle house myself with an all right looking yard and my interior is 100/100 items atm have a maelstrom office upstairs and a moogle/tonberry themed bedroom downstairs.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Large house needs more interior slots. Well, they are adding that. The medium house we have my friend furnished is a lot less uhh... empty feeling than the large house. Issue is just too much space not enough space. >.>

the last time they added housing spots some guy bought the one next to me and left the plot empty for months. really pissed me off because my friend was just a few minutes too late to get one.

I'm hoping to upgrade from a small house to a medium or large house at some point. That is likely to prove very difficult on Balmung, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might upgrade the house to large. Depends on what the area looks like I suppose, or just get it anyways just to run around saying I have one.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    I don't know if anyone here is using ACT but...how do you save the settings you choose in the "FFXIV settings" and "OverlayPlugin.ddl" tabs ? Or do I really need to uncheck "Disable Parsing from Network Data", change the Parse filter to "Party" and select the URL for my Overlay of choice every time I open ACT ?
    When I was playing I did not have this issue. ACT should save them automatically after one minute.

I used the rainbowmage overlay and all I ever had to do was just boot up ACT and it was good to go.

Let me ask you this.

Let's say you're running a dungeon and a cool piece of glamour gear drops. You like it, but aren't likely to use it anytime soon as you have 3-4 other glamours you want to cycle between first. However, it's the first time you've ever seen it actually drop. You want to get it instead of risking it being gone for another 6 months->year.

The other person in the party who rolled wanted it badly and wanted to wear it today.

In this scenario (which mirrors the housing one) neither person is wrong. Just because someone wants it more, or to use it sooner doesn't make their situation more important.