Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    February 24th is when Golden Saucer is being released.
    Ah, nice! Thanks for the response. So that's a little under two weeks away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally got around to finishing the Hildibrand questline.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, hahahah.

Also got the chicken, yay.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Collectors edition worth it?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Collectors edition worth it?
    Welllll the mounts are nice(both a fat chocobo AND Coeurl) then there is the 20% xp bonus helm...Annnd the Moogle and behemoth minioms..Annnd barding sooo up to you honestly but it IS pretty damn cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Welllll the mounts are nice(both a fat chocobo AND Coeurl) then there is the 20% xp bonus helm...Annnd the Moogle and behemoth minioms..Annnd barding sooo up to you honestly but it IS pretty damn cool.
    Cracked down and got it XD loving the coeurl
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I'll probably get the collector's edition for the upcoming expansion. Not necessarily the physical edition (which is rumoured to be pretty expensive) but the digital deluxe edition...assuming there is one. I'm more interested in the in-game rewards than the physical stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Cracked down and got it XD loving the coeurl
    LOL grats man and mothing wrong with that..I really feel FFXIV gives you the true bang for your buck better then any current mmo tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'll probably get the collector's edition for the upcoming expansion. Not necessarily the physical edition (which is rumoured to be pretty expensive) but the digital deluxe edition...assuming there is one. I'm more interested in the in-game rewards than the physical stuff.
    My estimate as a CE buyer going by statue quality we are talking between 150(MINIMUM) to 300 tops With a likeoy 180-200 price range.

LOL grats man and mothing wrong with that..I really feel FFXIV gives you the true bang for your buck better then any current mmo tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

My estimate as a CE buyer going by statue quality we are talking between 150(MINIMUM) to 300 tops With a likeoy 180-200 price range.
    If they did include a statue I wonder who it would be? Probably Minfiilia or Alphinaud though Cid would be cool too. Best yet. I'd LOVE a Hildibrand and Godbert statue ^_^

as for me i'm defiantely getting the physical CE of the xpac if there is one. I got the PS4 CE of ARR so i'd like to add to my collection. My main regret is back when I pre-ordered my PC version of ARR EB had a pre-order bonus of a Cait Sith minion but when I went to pick it up they didn't give me the card for it and by the time I remembered it was too late so I never got my pre-order bonus. Curse you EB!
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2015-02-14 at 10:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    If they did include a statue I wonder who it would be? Probably Minfiilia or Alphinaud though Cid would be cool too. Best yet. I'd LOVE a Hildibrand and Godbert statue ^_^

as for me i'm defiantely getting the physical CE of the xpac if there is one. I got the PS4 CE of ARR so i'd like to add to my collection.
    None of these are in question. There is going to be a physical CE of Havensward and they've already shown us what the statue is. It was all announced during Las Vegas fanfest, iirc.

None of these are in question. There is going to be a physical CE of Havensward and they've already shown us what the statue is. It was all announced during Las Vegas fanfest, iirc.

lol goes to show how much attention i've been paying (AKA none)

That's disappointing. A boring dragon (I assume that's Midgardsormr? or is it Bahamut?). I'd rather have a statue of one of the human characters Oh well. I'll still pre-order though I do agree it looks like it's gonna be an expensive CE :/

15+ Year Old Account
    The expac is dealing with Ishgard, and their war against the dragons. Absolutely no reason for for them to do a statue of Minfillia, Cid, or any human characters (except maybe someone from Ishgard). The statue is of the flying dragon mount you'll get, iirc. No idea what his name is but apparently he'll be very important to the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    lol goes to show how much attention i've been paying (AKA none)

That's disappointing. A boring dragon (I assume that's Midgardsormr? or is it Bahamut?). I'd rather have a statue of one of the human characters Oh well. I'll still pre-order though I do agree it looks like it's gonna be an expensive CE :/
    I don't think it's either and you get a gryphon mount.

I don't think it's either and you get a gryphon mount.
    I'm almost positive it's Migdardsomr, he makes a point to tell you the hatchling is just a temporary body while he gathers aether to make a new one, and given the fact he's a god (and not like a primal god, but a legit one) tells me that even if he doesn't abandon his current body entirely, forcing it to age up won't be too much of an issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nara Numas View Post
    I'm almost positive it's Migdardsomr, he makes a point to tell you the hatchling is just a temporary body while he gathers aether to make a new one, and given the fact he's a god (and not like a primal god, but a legit one) tells me that even if he doesn't abandon his current body entirely, forcing it to age up won't be too much of an issue.
    It is not. the statue is of the dragon mount. we have no idea who he is but he's significant.

And even so the statue looks nothing like Midgardsormr. He's a long, lithe dragon. The state is a large, 4 legged one.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2015-02-15 at 04:07 AM.

And even so the statue looks nothing like Midgardsormr. He's a long, lithe dragon. The state is a large, 4 legged one.
    We don't know what Midgardsormr will look like now, he's getting a new body.

Also, just to put it out there... the little guy you have on your shoulder in your avatar has four legs, a pretty "big" body in proportion to his height and looks like a little version of the big dragon in the picture, it even has similar ears and wing shape.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're right, its possible that its Midgard. They did say they couldn't reveal the name of the dragon due to the possibility of us meeting them soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, its possible that its Midgard. They did say they couldn't reveal the name of the dragon due to the possibility of us meeting them soon.
    Yeah it COULD be but we don't know and won't for awhile.

The expac is dealing with Ishgard, and their war against the dragons. Absolutely no reason for for them to do a statue of Minfillia, Cid, or any human characters (except maybe someone from Ishgard). The statue is of the flying dragon mount you'll get, iirc. No idea what his name is but apparently he'll be very important to the story.
    Mm.

I'm actually hoping that Minfilia and her lackeys take a step back for a while. How many times has she been a damsel in distress now?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Mm.

I'm actually hoping that Minfilia and her lackeys take a step back for a while. How many times has she been a damsel in distress now?
    ahaha I hope she goes away too. She's annoying. In the latest story quest where Minfilla is kidnapped by teh Ascian I said to my brother "she's getting as bad as Princess Peach!"

I don't like her much, I'm not a huge fan of Thancred either tho. The only one I thought was ok was Moenbryda but well yeah.... that ended well xD

Completed all the EX primals finally. I must say that Shiva EX is by far the most forgiving and easiest primal once you've gotten used to the fight.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.