The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    How about up.to 12 end game dungeons 3 raids in the crystal tower series 8 more turns to coil you left out shiva

Golden saucer(chocobo racing triple triad)

More story quests

More hildebrand

More ways to gear

Hunts

Marriages

Housing

Seriouslt too much to name.
    In the words of Geese Howard: "Shit damn!" I think I might stop on by! The only issue I had was during the 14 free days last week I wasn't able to make a new character on my friends' server, and I'm worried about resubbing then being unable to make a character where all my friends are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    In the words of Geese Howard: "Shit damn!" I think I might stop on by! The only issue I had was during the 14 free days last week I wasn't able to make a new character on my friends' server, and I'm worried about resubbing then being unable to make a character where all my friends are.
    Thaaaat can happen my advive try early mornings like ultra early.

bout 2 CE's yesterday, one for me and one for the wife...took about an hour to get through

Just started to play this game, and I am enjoying it so much. The problem is that I get so many resourcers that my bags are almost full. As far as I know you can get two? retairners. I've also read a bit and it seems you can't send items to an alt, and the only way to get through that is to make an FC for yourself and get help inviting alts to that or trade a friend who then trades your alt. Is this correct and is there not any way to increase your bagspace, or do I just have to try harder to not be a pack rat?
    I'm burning up a sun, just to say goodbye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer Silverstar View Post
    Just started to play this game, and I am enjoying it so much. The problem is that I get so many resourcers that my bags are almost full. As far as I know you can get two? retairners. I've also read a bit and it seems you can't send items to an alt, and the only way to get through that is to make an FC for yourself and get help inviting alts to that or trade a friend who then trades your alt. Is this correct and is there not any way to increase your bagspace, or do I just have to try harder to not be a pack rat?
    You CAN have two extra retainers for like 4 extra bucks on your sub.

Also look at tje armoire it can hold stuff like the quest items for jobs and holiday gear and achievement items.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    You CAN have two extra retainers for like 4 extra bucks on your sub.

Also look at tje armoire it can hold stuff like the quest items for jobs and holiday gear and achievement items.
    Had no idea retainers cost money, thanks!
    Checked out the armorie and it can't hold any of my current items sadly. Thanks for the answer, seems I just have to use up my stuff or sell them then.
    I'm burning up a sun, just to say goodbye.

Checked out the armorie and it can't hold any of my current items sadly. Thanks for the answer, seems I just have to use up my stuff or sell them then.
    Armoire needs to be expanded to more items imo

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Armoire needs to be expanded to more items imo
    They said that the reason that it won't be expanded is that they update the database every 15 seconds so each player having more items to update would mean that things would be slower for the database.

I'm not saying it's true or false but I work with system and databases are easily the slowest part of any system that you'll work with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only the extra ones and yeah there are actually FAR too many items to hoard trust me i'm in the same boat tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Geezus I play on Cactuar and I thought that was busy because every place I visit is filled to the brim with people. That's one thing I absolutely love about FF14. I love seeing people doing things out in the world and stuff constantly going on. Feels like a proper MMO.
    The developers were very smart with designing the content and structure. It provides plenty to do for high end players while having them interact with low level players. There's less of a divide and I think the game benefits as a result one of them being a very busy world in all areas.

Also I'm in favour of new players finishing the story before expansion story/content. I love that this game is gated, it reminds me of TBC in that regard and most importantly content isn't redundant after it has lasted 1 patch. It needs to be like this really when you have a game with players levelling for the first time and players levelling multiple classes.

Also I suspect(just my guess atm) with the 3 new expansion job classes they will start out at 30 in the new expansion city and have levelling zones for 30 upwards. So I think new players may have some interaction with the new expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2015-03-18 at 09:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I BEAT TURN 5!

Finally!

All it took was a group willing to stick with it and learn from their mistakes.
    Gratz!!!!

And GL with Turn 9 :P

Not really surprised, considering that many people simply loved this quest (me included). There are people that sub to complete it then unsub after it's done (at least that's what they say).

I just hope that that sort of humour remains limited to Hildibrand's quest chain. I don't dislike him but I prefer that sort of humour to be in small doses. One of the reasons as to why I left WoW was due to how the previously subtle/contained 'humour' spread pretty much everywhere to the point where many aspects of the lore became difficult to take seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's the plan, I don't see any other quests with the humor, some being dark rather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the Tam-Tara Hard quest chain, wish they do more with that sort of style.

Big fan of horror-theme quests.

Love the Hildibrand quests, wish there were more like that, but not saturating everything by any means.

The Tam Tara Hard quest was very cool, but a little TOO creepy for my tastes, especially the little ending cutscene. I like grotesque and/ or dark, but that kind of creepy just makes my skin crawl.
    Last edited by Katchii; 2015-03-19 at 01:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post

Pls no. I get nightmares easily. That questline...brought back all of my grudge/the ring ones back. ;-;
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2015-03-19 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Pls no. I get nightmares easily. That questline...brought back all of my grudge/the ring ones back. ;-;
    When I did that place the first time with a friend we kept wondering when the girl from the ring would show up rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post

Mm. Haukke Manor was pretty creepy too. I'd love to see more dungeons like them in the future!