Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Told ya. They completely fucked the SMN community. "We're promising you new pets !" No new pets.

Let's hope the bahamut transformation is good.
    The translator's wording was really strange, it sounded like the way she phrased it was "We'll get to choose which pet skin we have" so Carbuncle will have the same viability as Garuda or something, possibly if they add new Egis it can behave the same.

I'm very happy with the new tri-disaster and Dreadworm Trance sounds incredibly cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Told ya. They completely fucked the SMN community. "We're promising you new pets !" No new pets.

Let's hope the bahamut transformation is good.
    Eh? Transformation?

I'm trying tp get into playing final fantasy, but i'm really burnt out at how the leveling seems slow (I wouldn't say grindy, because it isn't anything like TERA lol). Not time-wise, but it's not exactly fast paced because of the amount of long cutscenes and objectives being spread out... Does the game get more dinamic/fun later on and I'm being a nancy or does it stay like that?
    Specially since I was hoping to play a new class (Job?) in the coming expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Eh? Transformation?
    Not really a transformation but you basically stack bahamut thingy and then fuse with a dreadworm (?) and you use its power. So basically you switch between dot class and burst class. Like the WoW demo warlock.

On another note, people are really dumb on the twitch chat.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chane View Post
    I'm trying tp get into playing final fantasy, but i'm really burnt out at how the leveling seems slow (I wouldn't say grindy, because it isn't anything like TERA lol). Not time-wise, but it's not exactly fast paced because of the amount of long cutscenes and objectives being spread out... Does the game get more dinamic/fun later on and I'm being a nancy or does it stay like that?
    Specially since I was hoping to play a new class (Job?) in the coming expansion.
    Then let me warn you, as you level further, the main storyline gets longer and longer, even at level 50 you will be doing more storyline to unlock quests and such, and you cannot go to Ishgard until you have finished the main storyline.

The final quest is epic, but sounds like you are not really into watching cut scene and such (but isn't that highlight of most FF games?), so let me warn you, the final quest cut scene is over 30min long, there is even a warning box that pop up warning you to allocate enough time for this cut scene.

- - - Updated - - -

So basically you switch between dot class and burst class.
    So you can play SMN as a BLM with pet if you wanted to?

Omg those dungeons....they look awesome. Can't wait for them, specially the ones that look like Allag places.

No. You can't. It's a temporary buff.

The first 30 sec you apply your buff, use your ether to fester/bane. And after that you fuse with bahamut to wreck havoc.

No new pets. Tri disaster apply all 3 buffs at once.

No new pets.

No words about EU Datacentre. GG.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Omg those dungeons....they look awesome. Can't wait for them, specially the ones that look like Allag places.
    Pretty sure that was inside Alexander at the end that is seen using Allagan-like technology.

not sure how i feel about the new bard song, that stops casting and running

Quote Originally Posted by Stayfrostee View Post
    Well it's there to make the bard class less noob friendly

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Stayfrostee View Post
    It depends on how viable the damage of the charge is versus losing the ability to auto-attack

Also from the forum post, it's intended in the future that SMN will be able to switch out their egis for cosmetically different ones that serve the same role, having had issue thinking what new egis could even do, I think this is a fair compromise

Overall, I noticed a lot of the new abilities came down to new stances or a secondary resource used on one big attack, definitely not a bad design decision, but definitely not very inventive when you break it down into Laymen's terms.

I'm sorry but no. It is not a fair compromise. They keep making false promises and screwing with SMN. First they took away Thunder without any prior annoucement, without talking with the community. Then they said "dw you'll get new egi we promise !" and we end up with no egi. And now, instead of continuing with how the class was working since its debut... they made us into superpowered man with spells that have nothing to do with summoners at all.

Good thing the Astrologian looks cool.

- - - Updated - - -

and while they're at "we'll maybe do some glamour system but maybe so maybe not or maybe in 5 years" why don't they just make other egi's that we can choose from, only for the glamour then ? I can understand not adding new set of spells and all but at least give us new egis from previous primal to get some variety. This is ridiculous. It makes no sense whatsoever. All of the SMN quests are about the primals and we don't even get any of their powers after the original 3.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heavenward's Theme, Dragon Song, is by Nobuo Uematsu, thought he quit O.o.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    No he did not quit...He just went home

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    What else? Come on i know theres more!

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/21...v-heavensward/

There are also bombs that can deal some devastating damage. They’ll also have turrets, which can be used to attack enemies, and also provide you with bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

May the force be with you

Astrologian: Once you draw a card, this action is called the “Royal Road,” and you’ll get to keep the card on hold. By doing so, you can draw another card and add it to the first card to add the effect. This will have effects like making single-target moves into multi-target, and so on. You can also “Spread” a card to keep for later. You can also “Shuffle” a card you don’t want.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    hes freelance now, that way he can pick and choose what he wants to do, when he wants to

mmh.. did someone here preorder the digital collector edition and turn the early access key in ? I just wanna know if it's normal that I don't see the collector ig goodies in my account. I only see the pre-order ones.
    Please ?

1'

Homophobia is so gay.

Please ?

1'
    From what I understand, we'll be getting the in-game rewards sooner to launch? I don't know, the wording of your question is a bit hard to understand without visuals

I think that if you go to your mog station and it says you're flagged for HW early access that's a good indication your code was registered correctly

And don't forget you've got two layers of the key, the product key to turn in on the heavensward pre-order site, that unlocks the code to put into the mog station so it's on your account itself

Yea I am continually irritated on how they treat summoners because they aren't really summoners. Rename them!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nara Numas View Post
    From what I understand, we'll be getting the in-game rewards sooner to launch? I don't know, the wording of your question is a bit hard to understand without visuals

I think that if you go to your mog station and it says you're flagged for HW early access that's a good indication your code was registered correctly

And don't forget you've got two layers of the key, the product key to turn in on the heavensward pre-order site, that unlocks the code to put into the mog station so it's on your account itself
    Ha ha sorry... yeah my wording is a bit ... bad.

Thanks for the reply

Homophobia is so gay.