Does anyone know a way I can redeem the EU AAR collector edition code on a US account.

Its starting to seem like I am going to get screwed on this and have a EU account code I can't use.

To be clear on what my problem is here is my post from above
    Well I got my Ps3 AAR Collector Edition today and......ITS THE FUCKEN EU VERSION.

Installing it now and I hope I can apply the code via SoE like it says I have to. If not ill have to contact Square Enix to see if I get it switched for a US key. Fucken Newegg arrgggg. The seller on there showed the US version.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA5Z12W10057

Edit: Now I get to contact lots of support ffs. Sony done said they can't help me.........ffs
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Does anyone know a way I can redeem the EU AAR collector edition code on a US account.

Its starting to seem like I am going to get screwed on this and have a EU account code I can't use.

To be clear on what my problem is here is my post from above

Seems like you just have to get into contact with SE. At the same time unless new-egg is a person they say you should buy from they could easily go "well next time you need to order from our prefered list!".

But no, I don't believe it's possible to register EU on a US account. They keep them seperate for a reason.
    Last edited by Tazila; 2015-06-03 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    Seems like you just have to get into contact with SE. At the same time unless new-egg is a person they say you should pre-order from they could easily go "well next time you need to order from our prefered list!".

But no, I don't believe it's possible to register EU on a US account. They keep them seperate for a reason.
    Well its a 3rd party seller though newegg and I didn't know at the time. Also you can pre-order heavensward from them so I assume they are ok.

Its a legit site and all that does mostly PC related stuff.

Edit: That seller is giving me such a run around as well. Talking with SE now and I hope they can help. The seller wants me to send the item off and that will cost me even more in shipping. Sorry there fuckup they should have someone pick up. If amazon can do it they should be able too. I got no way of printing off a return lable.

Note to self just use amazon haha. It was false avertisement and they even admitted the sell shouldn't have been up for US.

Edit: Square Enix couldn't help and I am now dealing with support from newegg themselves.....again.

Edit: Problem fixed the seller is going to mail me a shipping lable. Just going to buy from the SE store or amazon from now on.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-06-03 at 07:30 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    I've a question hopefully someone could assist me with!

I just pre-ordered the Heavensward Mac OSX version today and I was wondering if it could be downloaded immeidately or only on June 23rd?

Thanks!

That new glamour set they posted on their developers blog is really sweet. I can't wait to try it out. On another note I really wish they had a no logo version for their wallpapers that they post on their site as some of the artwork is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 3intrah View Post
    I've a question hopefully someone could assist me with!

I just pre-ordered the Heavensward Mac OSX version today and I was wondering if it could be downloaded immeidately or only on June 23rd?

Thanks!
    You'll have to wait until the 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    You'll have to wait until the 23rd.
    pre orders get early access on the 19th no?

no word on when the download will begin but reddit ffxiv forums are saying PC - 30 GB, that's a massive download.

i dont know if SE's servers can handle the massive traffic that comes with downloading the game that late PLUS the usual massive spamming of logins when a new expac hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    pre orders get early access on the 19th no?

no word on when the download will begin but reddit ffxiv forums are saying PC - 30 GB, that's a massive download.

i dont know if SE's servers can handle the massive traffic that comes with downloading the game that late PLUS the usual massive spamming of logins when a new expac hits.
    Early Access is not available for Mac. If you take a look at the SE store. You'll notice Early Access is not listed under it's pre-order bonuses or any of the PS3/PS4/PC bundles.

Also while we're on the subject. Here's some news for those playing on PS3/PS4 in the EU.

Greetings,

Now that digital pre-orders of the PS3 and PS4 versions of Heavensward are available on the North American PlayStation Store we’d like to give you an update on the situation for pre-orders in Europe.

We are happy to confirm that the digital versions of Heavensward for PS3/PS4 will be available to purchase on the European PlayStation Store from Friday 19th June!

By purchasing either the standard or collector’s editions of Heavensward for PS3/PS4 between 19th to 23rd June, you will be able to play Heavensward content throughout the early access period, as well as receive the pre-order bonus items.

We’ll follow up with further details at a later late, but rest assured that those who wish to order the digital PS3/PS4 versions on the European PlayStation Store, and obtain the pre-order bonuses, will be able to do so!

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the responses!

I find the Square site a little confusing and unclear. BattleNet is much simpler and polished.

Quote Originally Posted by 3intrah View Post
    Thanks for the responses!

I find the Square site a little confusing and unclear. BattleNet is much simpler and polished.
    There are a lot of awesome things about FFXIV. Their website is not one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SageWisdom View Post
    There are a lot of awesome things about FFXIV. Their website is not one of them.
    Tech stuff period

The official site needs a major revamp. I hope it gets one - I don't bother posting on the official forum since it's so clunky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The official site needs a major revamp. I hope it gets one - I don't bother posting on the official forum since it's so clunky.
    Sad part is it was worse too.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Sad part is it was worse too.
    How so?

7+ Year Old Account
    As the site itself is the first part of the FF experience, I can imagine for some people it being a turn off from the actual game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    How so?
    The 1.0 version of the site was the most confusing site I've been through. I don't know how to explain it other than things don't go where you want them to go even if you think they go there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    The 1.0 version of the site was the most confusing site I've been through. I don't know how to explain it other than things don't go where you want them to go even if you think they go there.
    Pretty much this haha

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Is there any actual difference between Standard and Entry type accounts?

Other than amount of characters, 40 max vs 8 max / only 1 per server on Entry. Both seem to be recurring aka refreshed automatically every time subscription ends, and Entry being couple of Euros cheaper than Standard. Shouldn't it be like half of Standard Subscription with these terms?
    Only the price change.

Homophobia is so gay.

Yea, and the FF11 site was even worse yet.

They've always been awful at the web end of it. It always seems like they didn't really plan that side of it, and they just mashed it together.

We've all just been reminded again how bad it is. Recieving an early-access-getting-code, and putting it into another website. Getting an early-access-actual-code in the email. Putting the early-access-actual-code into the mog station (eventually) to give us early-access-access. Getting an email reminder not to log out in Heavensward after the early-access-access period, unless we've input our actual-heavensward-code... and neither have we recieved the actual-heavensward-code... nor even been billed for the damn thing.

Yea. Their systems suck. Their games are amazing.
    Last edited by Aurimas; 2015-06-04 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Is there any actual difference between Standard and Entry type accounts?

Other than amount of characters, 40 max vs 8 max / only 1 per server on Entry. Both seem to be recurring aka refreshed automatically every time subscription ends, and Entry being couple of Euros cheaper than Standard. Shouldn't it be like half of Standard Subscription with these terms?
    Legacy and Entry level accounts are billed every 30 days. Standard accounts can be billed every 30, 90 or 180 days. 90 day Standard billing is slightly cheaper than the 30 day Stand bill, and the 180 day Standard is the same price as a 30 day Entry bill * 6.