The PS3 Collector version of FFXIV has the same content as the PC and PS4 collector edition right? Its the only version of the game I don't own and I want to make sure I can apply the code and get it. I kinda want the collector items and the token you get for your account thats like battle.nets.
    What are you planning on playing the game on?

The code will activate the PS3 game, and only allow you to play on PS3.

What's your goal? I'm a little confused about what your asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    What are you planning on playing the game on?

The code will activate the PS3 game, and only allow you to play on PS3.

What's your goal? I'm a little confused about what your asking.
    I want to use the token you get for my account and then have the hardcopy goodies like the sound track. While also having the ingame digital goodies that from what I read is on your account no matter the platform. The Ps3 version is the most cheap to get out of the 3 platforms. I plan to still play on Ps4/PC and only on PS3 as a backup.

To be clear I'm talking about FFXIV ARR and not the upcoming Xpac. I just want the digital goodies the art book/sound track and token to protect my account.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Garlean defector technology!
    I was gonna say Alagan it's an old game they are reviving

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I want to use the token you get for my account and then have the hardcopy goodies like the sound track. While also having the ingame digital goodies that from what I read is on your account no matter the platform. The Ps3 version is the most cheap to get out of the 3 platforms. I plan to still play on Ps4/PC and only on PS3 as a backup.

To be clear I'm talking about FFXIV ARR and not the upcoming Xpac. I just want the digital goodies the art book/sound track and token to protect my account.
    Yes they are all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I was gonna say Alagan it's an old game they are reviving

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they are all the same
    Though as much ty.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrajishxc View Post
    Pretty sure that was inside Alexander at the end that is seen using Allagan-like technology.
    I'm hoping it isn't alexander, it looks way too similar to coil. I can't really think of what else it might be though. Looked too large to be just a dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Though as much ty.
    Np man they even added in the ps4 bonus to yhe ps3 one reason i I love thjs company

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Speaking of which... why does the Garlean Empire look like Archadia from XII in every way? Same armor... same airships... etc etc
    The game has many many many nods to the Ivalice Alliance games like FF12 and Tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not just FFXII, those are "Invincible Judges", those originated way back in FFIV already. That is why when FFXII came out people cheer that the Judges are back.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole game is pretty much a fan service anyways. But yeah, the garleans seem to be a nice mix of FFVI's magitek empire/vector area and the design for the military mixed from all the games earlier games. Only reason I say Vector from FFVI is because on the little scene when you're flying into Vector, the first thing you notice from the distance are the spotlights in the sky, which every garlean place tends to have and you can usually see before you even get to the places.

Ahh, yeah. As others have already said, the digital items apply to your account regardless of what platform you actually play on, and obviously the physical items would be the same. That's a good idea for what you're trying to do =)

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Not just FFXII, those are "Invincible Judges", those originated way back in FFIV already. That is why when FFXII came out people cheer that the Judges are back.
    Who, Golbez? Nah, he doesn't fit the profile.

You're thinking of this guy from FF1.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Who, Golbez? Nah, he doesn't fit the profile.

You're thinking of this guy from FF1.

snip
    Is that Garland?

Edit: Oh yeah it is (just checked the file name).

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Is that Garland?

Edit: Oh yeah it is (just checked the file name).
    And he will knock you all down!

haha. I think Ultros just crashed from a big mount party in Revenant's Toll.

Edit: or my connection hiccuped.
    Last edited by Aberrict; 2015-05-25 at 02:36 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This FF is the most FF thing since FF started to be less FF.

Warrios of Light, collect yer Crystals to stop the Garleans(Garland)! Ride your chocobo to VICTORY!
    Also, meet Cid, with his Airship.
    Also, Xande is at it again with his goddamn Cloud of Darkness.
    Also, look at that Dragoon artwok. It reeks with Final Fantasity.
    Also, half the realm looks like they came right from a boys band - Raubahn Aldynn is a exception.
    Also, Ultros, just for the sake of it. I mean, why not?

And I bet my Elezen ass that the court jester of Ishgard is called Kefka. Nice guy, I heard.

installed the game Friday but really didnt have the time to actually really try it yet..
    can some one recomend a good EU server?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowstep View Post
    installed the game Friday but really didnt have the time to actually really try it yet..
    can some one recomend a good EU server?
    Currently there are no actual EU servers, and there won't be for the foreseeable future, the servers are all based in Canada geographically. So just play on one of the more populated servers if you want to have people to play with all the time. I can personally recommend Gilgamesh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Currently there are no actual EU servers, and there won't be for the foreseeable future, the servers are all based in Canada geographically. So just play on one of the more populated servers if you want to have people to play with all the time. I can personally recommend Gilgamesh
    Not quite right they said they are making/moving some to europe for the expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Not quite right they said they are making/moving some to europe for the expansion
    They've been saying that for years, and as far as I know, there was no actual confirmation that they would be doing it any time soon in the live letter? :P