lvl 15 is first. the duty roulete opens up at lvl 16
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

One item level away from ST lol.

I am really casual with FFXIV barely done any of my relic quest. I still feel like a noob learning how to do my professions and all LOL. Unlocked hardmode of Infrit and Garuda. I really enjoy doing those

Can not wait to level a Dark Knight in the Xpac.

Edit: If I had to compain about one thing its having to do so many dam quests to unlock stuff just to reach the most recent catch up content... Or I'm doing it wrong lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-12-29 at 03:22 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, there are a lot of quests to open up stuff. Can't deny that. Won't seem much for someone that just goes through it as it comes up but for new players/people who come back it can stack up to be a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Nah, there are a lot of quests to open up stuff. Can't deny that. Won't seem much for someone that just goes through it as it comes up but for new players/people who come back it can stack up to be a lot.
    I spent about 3 hours just unlocking stuff a few days ago. Asthetician, Glamours, Retainers, Moggle Deliveries, almost a dozen dungeons and still have to run a couple of FATEs to unlock ST. Seems a bit much, thats for sure, but at least it informed me of what exactly was new. Since i'm a completionist by nature, i can assume every quest i pick up since i returned is important/new stuff.

Man I'm craving to play this game so bad, I already got the actual game/pc fixed it for it but unfortunetly I'm a little broke at the moment to pay the monthly fee. I tried to coerse a wow friend with some gold but he isnt very sure xD haha..

*craps gold in wow* I also need to find a way to juggle time between the two. Id offer FFXIV gil but I think im broke there im not sure... in any case I was thinking of starting all over again so I get a fresh start, any recommendation for servers for and if I get the fee to pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by manikku View Post
    Man I'm craving to play this game so bad, I already got the actual game/pc fixed it for it but unfortunetly I'm a little broke at the moment to pay the monthly fee. I tried to coerse a wow friend with some gold but he isnt very sure xD haha..

*craps gold in wow* I also need to find a way to juggle time between the two. Id offer FFXIV gil but I think im broke there im not sure... in any case I was thinking of starting all over again so I get a fresh start, any recommendation for servers for and if I get the fee to pay for it?
    This mite not help u at all but I do believe there is a free trial for FFXIV now if u want to check it out that way.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    This mite not help u at all but I do believe there is a free trial for FFXIV now if u want to check it out that way.
    I already played before so i dont think the trial would work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Just got done with couple dungeons (or duties ha this games obsession of the word "duty")

Decided to stick with archer bit longer now I finally get how it works XD

Nearing level 20 so eventually have to buy the game n sub (probably game time card)...

Hmmm still undecided.... wait there's bouncing ta tas animation? that's it *throws money at screen* (best "immersion" ever )

Got hit with gold seller spam like one after another after another damn near entire chat log filled

Anyways never thought I get myself into another MMO so soon since the awful taste of WoW that I've been getting over last couple years... question though when I get my first mount?
    stick with your main story quests, you get it after choosing a grand company.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should've known... probably just accept everything is unlocked through main story at this point XD

I'm getting to the point these main story quests are sending me everywhere (long distances) now >.< use fast travel when/if I can
    chocobo porters are your friends !

15+ Year Old Account
    I've never used one (just simply talked to em if question mark appears... assuming it unlocks the path to go there and that)

Does the theme also plays while on one or have to be very own chocobo? (not paying the gil if I get no chocobo theme)

Choco Porter theme. Also they're much less expensive than teleporting everywhere. Also don't forget the ferries if you're in Limsa! Can take the ferry at the Arcanist guild to go to Vesper Bay. (everyone forgets that it exists.)

And yes, talking to them unlocks that path. However, you can only porter from camp to camp in that particular zone or to the main city of the region. Main city porter will , obviously, take you to any and all camps that have been unlocked for that region. i.e If you're in limsa you can porter to any camp in la noscea that you've unlocked.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-12-29 at 10:54 PM.

btw wich places are you putting as favs? i recomend the 3 capital cities and to put your return spell in mor dhoma when you get there (will be only at around 40 though)

it decreases the cost to teleport to those places alot :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I put return to Gridania, and all 3 faves at the capital city. Mor'dhona gets the free teleport one.
    And yeah, decreases teleport cost by 50% or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got done with couple dungeons (or duties ha this games obsession of the word "duty")

Decided to stick with archer bit longer now I finally get how it works XD

Nearing level 20 so eventually have to buy the game n sub (probably game time card)...

Hmmm still undecided.... wait there's bouncing ta tas animation? that's it *throws money at screen* (best "immersion" ever )

Got hit with gold seller spam like one after another after another damn near entire chat log filled

Anyways never thought I get myself into another MMO so soon since the awful taste of WoW that I've been getting over last couple years... question though when I get my first mount?
    LOL best part is they boune differently varying on armor such as not at a ALL in metal ALOT in cloth and a little in leather...Watcha female pugilist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    stick with your main story quests, you get it after choosing a grand company.
    THERE ARE about ooh 2-3 exceptions..Cutters cry at 38. Halatali at 20 and then there is the aestehtician at 15 sightseeing log i think at 20 and challenge log at 15

Finally got to do Syrcus Tower and that place looks awesome. I'm not a fan of all the gold but even still loved the place.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-12-30 at 05:01 AM.

I put return to Gridania, and all 3 faves at the capital city. Mor'dhona gets the free teleport one.
    And yeah, decreases teleport cost by 50% or something.
    I ended up putting one at wolves den just because it was the fastest way to get to your retainers and its never crowded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Finally got to do Syrcus Tower and that place looks awesome. I'm not a fan of all the gold but even still loved the place.
    You will learn to hate the area, >.>

You will learn to hate the area, >.>
    I'm range dps so not sure if that matters lol.

The only part I hate is the first boss its suck a cluster fuck with all the stuff going on lol. But overall I love it then again I'm a person who loved LFR in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, reason I hate it is probably cause the amount of runs I've done reached the triple digits and then some.

Well, reason I hate it is probably cause the amount of runs I've done reached the triple digits and then some.
    What u mean reached the triple digits? In total runs or in time spent per run?