Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Glad I'm on Gilgamesh where American Steak Theory has been able to maintain some level of control in preventing early pulls.

Hoping I can get in on Hunts again this week or weekend. If it's anything like it was before they went dead, 200 seals is a much more appealing method of getting my final 20 alexandrite...
    I'm on gilgamesh, not sure what you're referring to. Early pulls are still happening...alot.

Deleted
    Does anyone play on Zodiark? Just hit level 30 and unlocked Warrior but it's abit boring playing alone.

Maintenance to apply 2.5 hotfixes tomorrow....hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    This really really irked me too. My brother-in-law has played since launch and I finally decided to give the game a go. I wanted to create on his server, but had to wait. MMOs should be about playing with people. It should work the way FFXIV worked. I should be able to get a code from a player on that server and join that server. That's my only real major complaint so far though. I did as you said, got up a few minutes early and created on his server before leaving for work. Then I had to create a character for my friend too as he was on his 24 hour shift and could not access a computer.
    I got my toon created this morning too. Yay! about time! Made him then went and had a shower. Of course the boring opening movie won't auto play itself so it was sitting there on a black screen waiting for me to click through the text >_<;;

I really wish you could skip that boring opening scene with the merchant guy. It was cool the first time but now... Just SHHH dude! Don't talk to me. I wish I could tell my character to pretend to be asleep in the opening movie like Alphinaud and his sister so he'll leave me alone too xD
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2015-01-27 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy-DathRemar View Post
    I really wish you could skip that boring opening scene with the merchant guy.
    Nah, gil spammers would be that much worse if you could skip it.

Me and Envy play on Japanese servers, so no gil spammers for us
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    I tried to create alts but I just can't connect with them, never got past lvl 10 before I start missing my main. On the other hand keeping all that gear for every class on the different lvl range is annoying as hell, I wish armory had like 100 slots for each category.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Maintenance to apply 2.5 hotfixes tomorrow....hmmmmmm
    My guesses/hopes:

Fix Gigant Clam's english description in the fish log
    Fix Rogue poisons falling off when changing zones
    Possibly increase hunt HP to account for i130 gear

We're due for another seasonal event soon so I'm sure that'll activate within the next few days. A few new quests, more gil and cosmetic stuff will no doubt be what we get so I'm looking forward to that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Valentine's day for sure. So far they've given us no idea how we'll get the Paramour barding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Valentine's day for sure. So far they've given us no idea how we'll get the Paramour barding.
    Time to put the chocolates on the marketplace for obscene prices again

I'm looking forward to it for the questing more than anything

Honestly, one of the things I prefer to WoW is that no seasonal event plays out the same, the story and rewards for All Saints Eve was completely different than it was in 2013, and I'm assuming heavensturn and the Christmas event was too (I wasn't playing that time last year)

And also, they actually do legit teach you things about Eorzia and Hydaelyn in general, which as a lore fanatic makes me so happy

I want to give FFXIV another chance but... something is really keep me from investing time in it again... I don't know what it is but something feels way off. I loved the video i saw about the ninja... seems so cool to play BUT I don't want to level a ninja with fates or dungeon ad nauseam... and I don't think I can start as a rogue with a new char... we can't even select the class in the character creation screen... that's so bullshit.

Those new jobs in the Expansion look great but... I fear it'll be too late.

Sorry for this useless post x)

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I want to give FFXIV another chance but... something is really keep me from investing time in it again... I don't know what it is but something feels way off. I loved the video i saw about the ninja... seems so cool to play BUT I don't want to level a ninja with fates or dungeon ad nauseam... and I don't think I can start as a rogue with a new char... we can't even select the class in the character creation screen... that's so bullshit.

What level was your original charcter if you still have them?

And yeah you can;t but you can swap at level 10 mya dvice start as a pugilist do the story get to 15 and then you'll be set by the time you hit limsa to swap to rogue and go straight into ninja.

Anyone know what hotfixes they did.

10+ Year Old Account

Free weekend this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Anyone know what hotfixes they did.
    Pretty much just bugs.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post2739514

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

And yeah you can;t but you can swap at level 10 mya dvice start as a pugilist do the story get to 15 and then you'll be set by the time you hit limsa to swap to rogue and go straight into ninja.
    It was a level 50 Summoner. I used to raid in a high end guild but then I stopped 'cause things went weird in the guild and I did not have the courage to find a new one (it takes me a lot of effort to feel good with people especially online.)

Maybe that's my issue.

I'll try the free weekend. Thanks for the advice ! Kiss

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

Wouldn't it be worth it to just push for 20 while you are at it? Mount, retainer and challenge log unlocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a level 50 Summoner. I used to raid in a high end guild but then I stopped 'cause things went weird in the guild and I did not have the courage to find a new one (it takes me a lot of effort to feel good with people especially online.)

Maybe that's my issue.

I'll try the free weekend. Thanks for the advice ! Kiss
    NP and happy to help. Also you DO get bonus xp on your original character sooo yeah. Also depending on when you last played we have the challenge log now which helps ALOT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Wouldn't it be worth it to just push for 20 while you are at it? Mount, retainer and challenge log unlocked.
    Maybe but if her goal is Nin bove all else i was helping her(or him) reach THAT fastest.

Crying to myself as I wait for comcrap to fix the internet issues they're having all over the country, I drop so many packages I 90k out after about three minutes of being in the game

I had just turned my Disciple of War classes character into a Roegadyn too (waiting for Au Ra)