Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People hating stuff... I hate that.

punk kids and their whole " i got so high last night! im so cooooool!" lolwut? since when is it cool to get stupid intoxicated. yea its fun. but how it it "cool"?

10+ Year Old Account
    The trend of disagreeing with me should die, if everyone just aproved of everything i said the world would be a better place... for me at least
    Priest? What do you mean i'm a priest?
    I have dots, a pet and i can turn into a dark purple form with wings, i'm obviously a warlock!

10+ Year Old Account
    Celebrity, I wish to do away with the notion that anyone gives a fuck what you think because you were in a movie/song/tv
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

the "lets wear my jeans so low that my pants show" trend.. the real annoying part is most of these people have belts on too..

my other favorite, is the "girlie combover" trend..wtf is this about..

yoof today, perhaps i'm just getting old..either way.. /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogerbarnet View Post
    The 4chan concept.. It's feeble and overused.
    Concept? You know 4chan is an actual website with users and moderators and everything, right?

On-topic: the whole culture of mainstream rap and hip-hop.
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

Disagree with all the music responses, its so easy to avoid. I personally hate hiphop, rap, country, Beiber, Nickleback and some more...but its way to easy to avoid and I still give credit to them for making so much money off it.

Now what I am 100% for obliterating is social media (Facebook, Twitter, ect.) and guys that refuse to use belts and don't know how to keep their pants up. Just my opinions though =)

Women not having sex with me is an unjust trend that needs to stop.

Emo needs to die!!!

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ANIME

Oh my god I want that crap GONE.

Whats even more annoying is when people put anime characters in they sigs with 'meaningful' quotes and trying to seem edgy, meanwhile they have this giant-headed, toothless baby looking creature with their mount gaped open. God it looks SO AWFUL.

Deleted
    Thats just too much, really. WAY TOO MUCH. :P

But prio 1 and 2. All this "sex is cool. Im am cool im talking, joking, singing about sex, hihihehe lol" Yeah, maybe when you are 14 years old.
    Everything just GOT TO BE SEXIST. Because thats "cool".

Morale. Ppl missing moral. Equal oppurtunites. Its "cool" to joke around about it.

Damn its "cool" to do anything that is "wrong". Mature ppl.

Peer pressure. Thats pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggletard View Post
    dubstep... make it stop
    Never!

Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub

Deleted
    Clearly MLP, i respect the people who enjoy the show, but seriously, these lame image-macros are all over the internet, its not a suprise that there is so much MLP-hate.

#1 Emo culture. The god awful screamo music that goes with it. Men wearing mascara and that idiotic hair covering one eye hair cut.

Followed by a close #2 dubstep. God it's so awful.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    the answer is obvious... The Hipsters really need to go.

Well, I would say 99% of everything that ever existed in any form or in any mind could be disappear without even noticing, but that list would be a little bit too long to write.
    And when I would focus on one thing it would be "Subwoofers" thoose are the most annoying things currently in my life...

Else I would choose other human beings than me, but that would sound harsh.

Mainstream Pop music and MLP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutorial View Post
    Can't help the fact that you are getting so upset about it. It wasn't a personal attack as obviously we are on the internet. Get real.
    Then don't bring in anything like from my "location" or anything else from my profile and it won't feel like a personal attack. Yes? Your actions says against your words. But never the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan View Post
    Capri pants for men. Sorry dudes, you look pretty dumb =/
    Gotta agree with this. >.> That and the whole, jeans into sockets, horrible.

Everything that teenagers do. Stop partying and getting drunk and do something useful that would benefit society.
    My Little Pony. Grown men who like girly ponies are just weird.
    Chuck Norris/Your mom jokes. Seriously, it isn't funny.

#1 emo kids - They're not unique, different, and honestly, the music they listen to is so god awful. Somebody on the forums here on MMO-C once posted an emo band called dot dot curve. Literally the worst garbage I've ever heard. I just can't describe how bad that music honestly was.

#2 fat people - I don't mean people a little overweight or a little "fluffy", I mean people who are outrageously fat. There is no reason for it. Your overeating and being lazy in general is just annoying to me. There's a point where a person just needs to look in the mirror and say, "Wow, I Fucked up and have no self-respect".

#3 HATES GONNA HATE - When people say this as a joke, it's okay! But when people are being dead serious I'm just amazed by how stupid they are. People can have different opinions, and different tastes in what they like, but it comes to a certain point when people just want to be different or get attention and it just needs to stop.

#4 Almost all rap and pop - This one just seems pretty self explanatory. I think most people here agree on this also.

Some other things also, but none really bother me that much other than these. Emo kids is just miles above the rest though.
    Last edited by Rayleigh; 2011-11-02 at 04:31 PM.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced