PS3 Mouse and Keyboard Converters

'Ello

I'd like to play FPS games on the ps3, the thing is i prefer mouse and keyboard over the controller.

I found few products like: PS3 Eagle Eye & FragFX

but I'm not sure, are they are compatible with all FPS games "BF3 - Bioshock - CoD" ? does it move smoothly like on the PC ?
    About Eagle Eye, is it compatible with certain mouses and keyboards?
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqil View Post
    'Ello

I'd like to play FPS games on the ps3, the thing is i prefer mouse and keyboard over the controller.

I found few products like: PS3 Eagle Eye & FragFX

but I'm not sure, are they are compatible with all FPS games "BF3 - Bioshock - CoD" ? does it move smoothly like on the PC ?
    About Eagle Eye, is it compatible with certain mouses and keyboards?

Hey.

I saw a video from swifty, when he reviewed the Eagle eye, he played Black ops with it, it seemed to work really well, was just as smooth as on a PC - try to go on youtube and see it.

The way they work is that it rebinds the keys to your mouse keyboard, so its possible to use it in every game - might take awhile to set it all up and config everything just as you want it, but when you are set, you are golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Raarup View Post
    I saw a video from swifty, when he reviewed the Eagle eye, he played Black ops with it, it seemed to work really well, was just as smooth as on a PC - try to go on youtube and see it.
    The way they work is that it rebinds the keys to your mouse keyboard, so its possible to use it in every game - might take awhile to set it all up and config everything just as you want it, but when you are set, you are golden.
    That sounds great ! don't really care how long configuring things up take if they'll work in the end, but they are a bit pricey and i have to make sure XD
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Deleted
    To be honest if you want to play on the console you should use the controller given to you. You might as well play on the PC if you are not going to use the controller. Plus the graphics on the PC are nicer

Quote Originally Posted by Dayeh View Post
    To be honest if you want to play on the console you should use the controller given to you. You might as well play on the PC if you are not going to use the controller. Plus the graphics on the PC are nicer
    true, tho if there is an option to play with the controller that your used to on FPS games, why not play with it then? =P
    plus got multiple reasons on why i want to play 'em on ps3, like friends plays CoD on PS3 instead of the pc, and i'd like to join 'em =\

PC graphics are nicer, having to upgrade the PC is not XD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are these things sold in Future Shop or elsewhere? Or do I have to order them?

I soo want to play on a mouse and keyboard on PS3 so I can own my friends and all the PS3 Whiteknights thinking they are better then PC players and will own us. lol

I really don't care if its pricey because it will be all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trematode View Post
    Are these things sold in Future Shop or elsewhere? Or do I have to order them?
    i found FragFX on few stores, but never found Eagle eye, try amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Mouse-Ke...0328562&sr=8-1

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqil View Post
    i found FragFX on few stores, but never found Eagle eye, try amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Mouse-Ke...0328562&sr=8-1
    Nice d00d... Gonna order it asap before MW3 comes out, I hope it supports it too :/

Thanks for the info.. been looking for this stuff for a while now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayeh View Post
    personally it depends on what your friends play, as most of my best friends play on xbox so i have to use the god awful controller and get mt ass kicked on anything other than fifa. Now if i had the option of playing with K+M i might actually go online with them more lol.

Anyway i thought PS3 actually had K+M support unlike xbox.