Best unitframes addon?

For years I've been using X-Perl, but I've been getting tons of errors these past few months (eventhough it got updated, strangely), and I've been looking for a replacement for it. The closest I've come to find a way to configure uf addons is with Shadowed Unitframes, but I need (well certainly hope) to see the pourcentages of health remaining, and I can't seem to be able to configure SUF with pourcentages.

Any thoughts on what's the best uf addon, with pourcentages?

Deleted
    I really like Pitbull, though they may seem somewhat complicated and "ugly" when you first install, there's a load of options, and you can get them to look really nice.

I'm pretty sure SUF does percentages as I use it...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-percentages

Deleted
    I've tried them all and SUF is probably the best, really clean and very customizable.

You can set it up in 'healer' mode to see the % remaining I think.

Stuf unitframes - low memory (moch lower then Pitbull or SUF) and verry configurable.
    OUF best graphic and lowest memory use But needs knowledge of .lua scripting to be exploited at max.

Thanks Blackmist, works well indeed. Only problem now is that the name + health in numbers + health in pourcentage (on some target with long names) troncates the name, the health and the pourcentage AND doesn't let you change the font sizes... /sigh.

Well it's already better, but it still isn't x-perl, oh beloved addon hehe.

Loving Stuf UF as well. used to use BT and SuF but fell in love with what you can do in Stuf UF

The problem with Stuf is that there is no xp bar, I mean if you're leveling toons, it's a welcomed element and it's missed! I'm trying it out right now, it offers a same feel than x-perl, which I like.

I have been using TukUI for over a year now, clean, low use and editable to boot. If all fails you could give it a try and see if it works for you.

Deleted
    Depends what class you want it for really, pitbull or suf is cool and vudho is amazing for healers or people who want to track things.

Like Calabera said, TukUI is really nice. Makes everything look nice and clean without having a whole bunch of addons to do it.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

I'm a huge fan of Stuf. I used X-Perl and Pitbull in the past (as well as attempting to configure both SUF and oUF) but Stuf wins out for me. Easy to customize and has a lot of features.