Gaming rig for November?

When is the gaming rigs for November coming ?

Peace

Deleted
    For a precise answer, I would suggest that you send a PM to Chaud as he is the one doing the monthly builds, or "Setup of the Month" as they are called.

In the meanwhile I would advise you to check out some build help threads, as well as some sample builds.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-11-02 at 02:37 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    In the past they have been released the first week of the month. We're in the second day of November, have some patience.

Sorry, I didnt mean to sound rude or inpatience.. I just wanted to know, but thanks for the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    In the past they have been released the first week of the month. We're in the second day of November, have some patience.
    There was not one in October though

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenopain View Post
    There was not one in October though
    No point if the parts don't change. I'm half expecting the same thing this month. Doesn't make sense to do new builds of the month if they're the same builds as the previous month.

Well it is called "setup of the month" right? You are probably right - there is not much point really, except just pointing out it is the same (except maybe the hard disk :S).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard drive prices are going up like crazy since those floods in Thailand. The WD Raptor I bought about a month ago has already increased in price by 60%... some news sources were pointing at 3-4 months before things get back to normal.

Mod Warning. This has already been discussed in a past thread. While the subject of hard drive prices may affect the cost of a setup of the month your comment has nothing to do with the original post. Consider this a formal warning, the next time you can receive a 5 point infraction for minor spam.
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2011-11-02 at 03:40 PM.
    Well that's just typical. Ten minutes before the most important party of my life, and half the house has been destroyed by a giant sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Thingamajig View Post
    Hard drive prices are going up like crazy since those floods in Thailand. The WD Raptor I bought about a month ago has already increased in price by 60%... some news sources were pointing at 3-4 months before things get back to normal.
    I hope it isn't more, my build plan is to buy and build in February or March, so 3 months would be perfect. Bulldozer wasn't really much, but still I wouldn't be too surprised if Chaud does a new setup of the month to include AMD Bulldozers.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    AMD Bulldozer fell flat at launch, especially in terms of performance in games. I wouldn't expect them in any setup of the month until their revision next year.

You can always check the latest Falcon Guide, usually updated around the same time: Falconguide.