New Build - Major/Minor Changes needed?

http://i.imgur.com/D6RBk.png (Hardware so far)

Going to be building a new computer soon, but I'm hung up on a couple things.

-Gaming (Building it in anticipation of game released in 2012, I don't expect to be able to run them all on the highest settings but I'd like to get close with what I'm able to order currently)

-Animating (Maya, Blender, 3DS Max, etc)
    -Video Editing
    -Quite a bit of multi-tasking

I dropped the SSD, Cav. Black HDD should do the trick for now. Don't know what PSU to go with, and will probably bump the 560 up to a 580.

This wishlist was made about a month ago so I'm assuming there may also be some big changes I need to make. I'm also thinking of switching to a HAF X or something else.

What is the total price?

With the 2 PSUs still in list 1938$ (dropped SSD from cart already)

Quote Originally Posted by Arck908 View Post
    With the 2 PSUs still in list 1938$ (dropped SSD from cart already)
    That still seems really high, one sec.

---------- Post added 2011-11-02 at 06:26 PM ----------

Here is what I've come up with, about the same price as yours with a few changes:
    -Faster RAM(you can change this out if you want, but if you are doing video editing it will help)
    -Added a 60GB SSD for a boot drive
    -GOLD PSU(ultra efficient).
    -Modular PSU
    -SLI 560s(regular edition, but best price/performance in high end cards)
    -Using the new 212+ EVO cooler, way cheaper then the NH-D14 and a lot easier to mount.
    Performance is close and for your purposes will be more then sufficient.

Here you go:
    Last edited by Coldchaos; 2011-11-03 at 12:29 AM.

Deleted
    Get a MoBo with Z68 and then buy a 30 GB or around that ssd to use wit intel smart respones.

Quote Originally Posted by Arck908 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/D6RBk.png (Hardware so far)

Going to be building a new computer soon, but I'm hung up on a couple things.

I dropped the SSD, Cav. Black HDD should do the trick for now. Don't know what PSU to go with, and will probably bump the 560 up to a 580.
    - Drop one of the PSUs out (you have two in the list) and put the SSD back in.
    - Try to find cheaper store for the HDD, and/or switch to Samsung Spinpoint F3.
    - If you want to up graphics card, get Radeon 6970 or GTX570, not GTX580.
    (580 is 15% faster but 50% more expensive than 570 making it bad value for money)
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.