Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Paid 10k for mine. I know they'll go down in time, but I figured I was willing to pay the 10k for it. Other ones up on my server ranged form 18k to 25k... which was more than I was willing to spend. If I see them dip below 5k, I might buy a second one. But for now, my pet collector has it, and that's good enough for me.

Deleted
    GZ to the winners!

Deleted
    I'm intrigued by how the (gold) price of the Winged Lion will evolve over time.

Congratulations to the winners!

lol @ that guy buying multiple and selling them for 6k already.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Annual Pass for Brazil! Yay!Happy Panda

Quote Originally Posted by irongar View Post
    Hmm, I've seen this fight before.. oh here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662OoYUvgwE
    In the same way I've seen that game before... Oh here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_warcraft

And as mentioned, it unfinished. Everyone stop your whining.

Only think I'm thinking is 'damn that's a lot of AoE we're going to need'.

Wow what a terrible looking boss fight. And it may be normal mode and undertuned but way to let a final boss of the expansion be beaten and exposed on ptr.

Congrats to the winners.

Anybody tell me please what is the name of an addon/interface used in video from raid? I wand to test it too xD

Deleted
    Congratulations to the winners ^^

Lots of funny comments under youtube; I guess the majority really wants moar phases.

What does the scroll of resurrection actually do?
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-11-03 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    So he explodes? and now? I mean we cannot read the conversation so maybe one of the aspacts does something that will turn into a last phase heroic mode, which I doubt since last boss expansions are mostly same on normal as hc because they wanta ll paying customers to see the ending as it is, and not need a certain amount of skill/awareness. I just hope his death animation gets better, can't wait for the dialog, and I hope they tune the fight up... alot.

Thrall finishing Deathwing really reminded me (and the timing of it allows for..) KaaaameeeeehaaaameeeeHAAA! *Deathwing explodes* Not a complaint but still that was what it resembled. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, more desparate means to increase the subscriber amount.

Deleted
    i don´t think that pic should be on the front site with the prices it might ruin the value of the pet on other realms

Ah sweet stuff!

Deleted
    I'm assuming those 3 ppl with the January 1st 2010 Birthday are do to the default setting of the account creator?If not this smells like fish, and not the good kind.Anyway, gz to the weeners >